Dexcom G4/G5 on the arm

jconegar's profile photo   11/26/2015 8:47 p.m.

Good to all !!!!I've been very disconnected, but I've been reading you.A few days ago I decided to change the sensor to the arm (I have always taken it in the buttock), and it has been a failure.The first in the left arm gave me problems at 4 days (just after running the half marathon in Madrid), and in the right even worse, I put it last Wednesday morning and the same Friday when I made my first exitSoft running were already the?

nacho's profile photo
nacho
04/20/2017 2:56 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

nacho said:
good to all !!!!I've been very disconnected, but I've been reading you.A few days ago I decided to change the sensor to the arm (I have always taken it in the buttock), and it has been a failure.The first in the left arm gave me problems at 4 days (just after running the half marathon in Madrid), and in the right even worse, I put it last Wednesday morning and the same Friday when I made my first exitSoft running there were already the?/Blockquote>

Do you put it in the same video of the video?

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
04/20/2017 4:18 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Yes, more or less next to the triceps.In fact I used your video to be put on my girl.I find it a little more comfortable than in gluteo, but seen success I will return to that area.It is that not two days lasted, and the last one had not even gone to the Gym.It was 10 minutes after starting a soft training race

nacho's profile photo
nacho
04/20/2017 5:48 p.m.

In the arm where I have lasted most too.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/20/2017 11:54 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.