Quinoa

AnNa's profile photo   11/30/2015 11:35 p.m.

Hello!Someone of type1 usually consumes quinoa?No table rations (calculate about 4 the 100g cooked) a disaster, it rises a lot.
Thank you!

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
11/30/2015 11:35 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Anna I do usually eat quinoa.

I usually weigh it dry following the nutritional information of the package in which it comes but I think that in general it is about 60 grams of carbohydrates per 100 grams dry.The truth is that I have not noticed that I am especially uploaded.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
12/01/2015 1:41 a.m.

I always found dry, but as I cook for several portions I am better to weigh in cooked (but I will try to make a part but it is a roll!)
In cooked you have an idea?

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
12/02/2015 12:13 a.m.

I don't know if it will serve you, and maybe it's a bit of an eye, but I do so with pizzas, empanadas, potato tortilla and things that I cannot measure directly or put in a meter glass.
Take the dry amount you use, pesala in total, and calculate the amount of carbohydrate in total.
When serving, try to calculate at the eye how much you put on the plate the fourth part for example, thus dividing the total amount of HC between 4. It would not be quite exact, but more less leave the step.

If you want to calculate even more accurate, weights already cooked, weights what you serve and make a rule of three.But according to 100% exact either will it be

I do not know if this can help you, because I never eat quinoa and I don't even cook.I still said a fog

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
12/02/2015 1:15 a.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Gemater I do the same as you to calculate the HC rations once cooked

Inday's profile photo
Inday
12/02/2015 9:08 p.m.

I eaked once and the truth does not upload much, by the way since you could put some rich recipe:-*

yonm's profile photo
yonm
12/02/2015 9:34 p.m.

DM1 junio 2014
lantus 8 unidades

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.