{'en': 'Hotmail and Outlook.com mails problems, we recommend changing Gmail', 'es': 'Problemas con mails de Hotmail y Outlook.com, recomendamos cambiar a Gmail'} Image

Hotmail and Outlook.com mails problems, we recommend changing Gmail

fer's profile photo   09/08/2016 12:20 p.m.

Hello everyone,

We have problems sending mails to Hotmail and Outlook.com, so if you have registered your user account of the forum with a mail address in these services, it is very likely that you do not receive the mails of the forum.

We are working to solve it in contact with Microsoft (Hotmail/outlook.com), they have changed their mail blocking policy and for this reason the sending of mails has stopped working, we hope to solve it, although it depends on them, so it does notI can give an expected solution date.[-(

Meanwhile, I can only recommend that you update your mail to a different account (personal, professional, etc ...), for example in Gmail, for which you do not have an account and want to create it, here I leave you link: https: //accounts.google.com/signup?hl=en

for new forum users: If you register with a hotmail/outlook.com account you will not receive the Mail confirmation message, so you will have to contact us so that we make manual activation,Fill this form to request it: Link

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Greetings,
@Fer.

fer's profile photo
fer
09/08/2016 12:20 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hello again!

I inform you that the problems we had with Hotmail and Outlook have been solved, they can already be used normally in the forum!;)

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
11/08/2016 9:38 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.