{'en': 'The price of insulin rises by agreement between laboratories or not? What do you think?', 'es': 'El precio de la insulina sube por acuerdo entre laboratorios o no?, tu que crees?'} Image

The price of insulin rises by agreement between laboratories or not? What do you think?

fer's profile photo   09/18/2016 5:02 p.m.

Here you have the graph of the evolution of the price of the insulin of two laboratories, from the year 1996 and until July 2,016, although at first glance it does not seem, the graph has 2 lines, which "curiously" are overwhelmed !!![-(

Judge yourself and tell me if seeing what I ...

fer's profile photo
fer
09/18/2016 5:02 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I only think that we are market economy, and in 30 years they have given us drops.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/18/2016 11:51 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Of course it goes up by agreement/pact between laboratories.It does not happen the same in other sectors?Petroleras for example.The cake is very large and juicy and gives to distribute in proportions that satisfies each one .. this works like this.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
09/19/2016 10:30 a.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

The day that corruptions and bad practices of the great pharmaceuticals are thoroughly investigated, politicians will seem nuns of charity at their side.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/19/2016 12:43 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Precisely politicians are responsible for these practices by large multinationals, power lobbys and pasta corrupts it absolutely everything, without the approval of politicians and institutions this would not happen but when the briefcases/ briefcases begin to dance byThe right offices, tarari that I saw you ... !!!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
09/19/2016 12:50 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.