{'en': 'Hello everyone!, 39 years and Valencia', 'es': 'Hola a tod@s!, 39 años y de Valencia'} Image

Hello everyone!, 39 years and Valencia

freesoft's profile photo   09/19/2016 4:13 p.m.

Well, my name is Samuel and I am 39 years old.I live in Torrent (Valencia).

After a complicated 2 -year period I have made debut.For what it seems is type 1 and I carry with insulin 1 month:
Basal Toujeo - Fast Apidra.

In five days I went from 320 of more critical glucose in ketoacidosis to not having ketoacidosis and in 90 glucose with 24 units of toujeo.

Now with 8 units and going down, with basales of 85 - 98 and without rapid for the moment.I am quite "screwed" this year for several problems, including work (I am working but with a lot of stress).Therefore you can imagine how I have been to find out about this;)

Well, I wanted to introduce myself to the forum to share experiences and, if possible, help.

Thank you very much to everyone

freesoft's profile photo
freesoft
09/19/2016 4:13 p.m.

43 años (debut Diabetes tipo 1 hace 4)
Toujeo 26 Unidades + apidra 5 en comidas (variable)
Basal 70 - 110
A1c: 5,6 (puro del endocrino por dar tan baja)

Welcome to the Samuel forum!I also have type 1 diabetes and the forum helped me a lot, and I'm sure it will also help you!Very good your values ​​to current!

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
09/19/2016 5:38 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome Samuel I hope you can solve your doubts and that this is more bearable

Hilda's profile photo
Hilda
09/19/2016 7:19 p.m.

Welcome!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
09/19/2016 11:23 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Welcome to the @freesoft forum, ask what you need and share what you know!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
09/19/2016 11:37 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hello!
I am also new, my 26 -year -old my older one and I am 22 that I am diabetics.
I live in the Montseny (Barcelona) and I am the current president of the ADC Granollers, so I am actively in all the Salas on diabetes to be up to date.
Right now I am in a glyd of 7.3, I have tried to go down for a few months to be in pre-strategic value :)
I do sports, especially running and I am in the team of Team One -> Link are all diabetics and making different sport modalities and different levels, I am at the Caracol XD level is highly recommended that you deisA look at your page.web!

Health for all!

ALBA GARCIA.

Alba's profile photo
Alba
09/20/2016 9:15 a.m.

Agarli* DT1 desde los 4 años, hace 2 con la bomba 640g de Medtronic, Patty para los amigos :)

Welcome to the @alba forum I am delighted that you join the forum, do not hesitate to share what you think is convenient of the ADC in the category of "Diabetic Associations", and as always, ask what you need and share what you know !!!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
09/20/2016 12:19 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

@freesoft Welcome here many are the same with the subject of work, courage and do not stop fighting for your illusions.
@alba welcome, from Caracol nothing.Those who do great things are not better than those who make smaller challenges.There are athletes that cost them much more.You do very well and congratulations on that athlete spirit you have.We also have in the forum many potatoes, breasts, brothers, couples who are not diabetic but who encourage their diabetic relatives doing sports as well, which we consider to be very important, not only do we do sports but everyone, they suffer asWe and sometimes perhaps more because they don't know how we are and would give their lives to change the situation.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
09/20/2016 1:33 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@freesoft, welcome !!!!
We are close, I'm from Swedish.In my case she is my daughter, she debuted last year with 13 years.This forum has helped us a lot, so do not hesitate to ask anything.Much encouragement !!!
And to you too @alba, welcome !!!Surely you get that hemo!If you are looking to find some thread about pregnancy that will surely help you.By the way, beautiful name, my little Saladita is also called Alba and you share a hobby with my daughters and my husband.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
09/20/2016 4:50 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

What a good welcome !!
Thank you very much for all for the comments, they give me many strength.

A hug and we read here;)

freesoft's profile photo
freesoft
09/20/2016 5:47 p.m.

43 años (debut Diabetes tipo 1 hace 4)
Toujeo 26 Unidades + apidra 5 en comidas (variable)
Basal 70 - 110
A1c: 5,6 (puro del endocrino por dar tan baja)

@freesoft welcome, the principles are durillo, a lot of change, a lot of information, a lot of frustration ... but patience, here you have us for what you need to ask and share
@Alba welcome !!Although we already know ourselves haha ​​Caracol says !!As they told you the sport is important, the level is the least.You will get the Hemo, even if it costs.Cheer up ;)

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
09/21/2016 10:11 a.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Welcome to the forum @alba !!!!It's a big family :)

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
09/21/2016 6:45 p.m.

Welcome @freesoft and @alba.The company that makes this forum is huge support at many times, and there are very supportive people who turn to help.A hug to both.@alba, you sure you get the optimal hem very soon and to get pregnant.: P

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
09/21/2016 8:16 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

Hi, my name is Enrique I have 53 years with diabetes 2, with Lantus24ud, Janumet, Ivokana.
I have a daughter with diabetes 1.
I hope you help me. Thank you

Josénriq's profile photo
Josénriq
09/25/2016 5:18 p.m.

Welcome!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/26/2016 1:26 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.