{'en': 'Novata with Dexcom', 'es': 'Novata con dexcom'} Image

Novata with Dexcom

Veronica14's profile photo   11/30/2015 11:50 p.m.

@Valky I also think about removing and putting clothes .... but @gala I am in it and it will be in the arm.To sleep how?I'm going to put it in the right since I usually sleep on my left, well I start, but I give so many laps .....

Veronica14's profile photo
Veronica14
12/01/2015 8:50 p.m.

DM1 desde el 21/09/2015
NovoRapid y Lantus

@Gala the impermeable bet from the beginning?And which one?Mother, I am lost.@values ​​and how do you know that you already have to "deceive" the sensor?When I change the sensor I understand, but how do you do it?I think I'm complicating more than it is .....

Veronica14
12/01/2015 8:52 p.m.

DM1 desde el 21/09/2015
NovoRapid y Lantus

@veronnica, yes, you are complicating it :)) :)) :)), it's a joke, it's very simple, in parts: the extra ride, I use it from the beginning, I avoid that the edges begin to take off the edgesBecause once they begin, everything is followed and I have proven that it lasts quite more and I did not know much better because it endures the vaño, it is easier to take off later.
There are several, Fixemull, Hydrofilm, opposed ...
Sleeping, without problems, nothing happens because you throw yourself on, I take it on the side and every time I sleep for one side and it lasts a month ...
To deceive the sensor:
When I spend a week, a series of MSJ will be left in the rexepathor saying the time left, in the end it will put you in red end of sensor, because nothing, you are going to start a sensor and give it and it will be known at the beginning,Two hours of waiting and then double calibration and spend another week and then the same, until there will come a time that will come out many times or a lot of the celebrities ???Or begin to give you different Nuy data to the reais.
If you get the ???These first weeks, do not even think about it, expect them to take away alone

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/01/2015 9:04 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Thank you @Gala Well I finally put it in gut, Aunt Indecisa What am I, but well as the first to see how, those apostites sell them in pharmacies?@jconegar Where do you buy those wipes that I don't remember the name now?

Veronica14
12/01/2015 9:33 p.m.

DM1 desde el 21/09/2015
NovoRapid y Lantus

If in the pharmacies, the wipes only sell them Novalab, but you have to put the 2 things the Skin Tac, I just don't hold it all month.
But you go testing not all skins are the same

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/01/2015 9:40 p.m.

The Skin Tac the cheapest site Novalab.The liquid is more expensive although cleaner.The wipes go 50 towels to get bored.
Verónica does not happen you have put it in the gut because you see how it goes, thus tests two areas although I believe as Gala says that you will end up putting it in your arm.
Tell us your experience as you are going and others.
Ask everything without problems, which I advise you not to gain much, that is, several times, the sensor goes crazy.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/01/2015 9:42 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

If I have been left wanting the arm, but well, for the next.In the beginning I will calibrate when he asks me and nothing else is not?Now what in two hours do I have to put 2 glucose measurements, are they followed or do I have to wait between one and the other?

Veronica14
12/01/2015 9:45 p.m.

DM1 desde el 21/09/2015
NovoRapid y Lantus

Take out a fat drop and that's it, take advantage of the puncture for the 2 strips and put it ongoing

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/01/2015 9:55 p.m.

I see I also have many doubts for rookie jiji now my next step, the apostites.Thanks for the names that you have said.@Gala will put it on the side ... does the bra bother you?Below?

valky's profile photo
valky
12/01/2015 10:02 p.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

If, below, cover the sensor with him

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/01/2015 10:08 p.m.

How well @Veronica14 recently diagnosed and already with an McG ¡¡¡¡¡

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/01/2015 10:24 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If @anaisabel my panic to the hypoglycemia to fact that I have to make this investment, I would have liked to do it a little later, but I do not sleep (I put an alarm every two hours at night) and not even alive .... I hope thatWith this I can resume my life within a "normality"

Veronica14
12/01/2015 11:04 p.m.

DM1 desde el 21/09/2015
NovoRapid y Lantus

Surely if @Veronica14 you have done very well.Those who already use it are very happy so your investment will be rewarded with the tranquility you are looking for

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/01/2015 11:22 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Possibly the first time you have it high, have to put an extra calibration.But only one.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/01/2015 11:32 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Ok @jconegar I will continue asking, these first 20 min is a little crazy, go up and down, not crazy but there it goes, that the trend arrow I have seen the first 5 minutes

Veronica14
12/02/2015 12:04 a.m.

DM1 desde el 21/09/2015
NovoRapid y Lantus

Hahaha will now be like when a child is given a game boy.Then you'll see your alarms and forget except to eat.Well at least I hahaha.
You will discover the behavior of your glucose, you will sleep calmly, you will do quiet sport .......
Have you explained in the alarms how to repeat every certain time?In other words, you have the casualty in 70 and whistle, press the button and you want me to notify you in 30 minutes but it has climbed or 60 or whatever you want.This part is very important that you know it because it is very useful.
There is also another part that people do not use and it is very interesting and it is every time you make it insu fast, tell you, just like the HC you take, then you take a report that is great because you see what time you have put yourselfInsu and how much, what time have you taken HC and how many, if you do sports, if you are sick, all that can be recorded.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/02/2015 12:20 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Hahaha besides @jconegar all day looking at the speech ...
I imagine that being the first day that is why I give me these disparate values ​​between Dexcom and Glucometer
Before breakfast - Dexcom - 141 - Glucometer - 121
After breakfast - Dexcom - 285 - Glucometer - 189
Calibration - Dexcom - 136 - Glucometer - 119
Before eating - Dexcom - 132 - Glucometer - 110
After eating - Dexcom - 352 - Glucometer - 242
Yes, I put on repeating the alarms every 30 min.
I am also putting it from insulin but the HC no, because I have indicated in another thread I have no diabetic educator and the endocrine has told me not to overwhelm mySee if I go to Social Security and put an educator to focus more all this.

Another question of mine ..... the data that are recorded is there any way to download them?

Thank you so much!!

Veronica14
12/02/2015 8:06 p.m.

DM1 desde el 21/09/2015
NovoRapid y Lantus

Yes, you have to install the program.The order and then connect with the Dexcom receiver

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/02/2015 10:28 p.m.

@VERONICA14 Look I would do the following if you realize the most disparate values ​​are the high ones, that is that it needs a calibration at those levels I think.But always after a second verification in glucometer, if the values ​​of glucometer vary in more than 30 mg, would make a third verification in glucometer and already compare the values.
If Dexcom 352 Glucometer 242 calibers for example, that if you set that glucose is maintained that is not going up or down because in those 15 minutes more of difference that there is a lot of values ​​can vary.
If Dexcom 285 Glucometer 189 I would have calibrated it.This will always happen to you the first time you put it the high values ​​you have to put an extra calibration, but do not worry if the value is different from the glucometer, leave it for a while and you will see how it is usually matched.
The Dexcom values ​​remain in the receiver 30 days but I remember badly, I no longer use it.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/02/2015 10:28 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

@Gala Q program?Sorry I'm a bit thick

Veronica14
12/02/2015 10:55 p.m.

DM1 desde el 21/09/2015
NovoRapid y Lantus

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.