APP "Emminens e-Conecta"

GemaTer's profile photo   12/02/2015 1:55 p.m.

Hello everyone!!

Yesterday I received a Roche E-mail to inform me of a new Emminens Econecta app for the mobile.
The truth is that I can't even talk about her, I tried to look for her at the Play Store but I did not find her, although I have seen that in i-tubone she is.
I am trying to call Roche, but I have not been lucky and do not take the tlf, to see if I succeed and install it.

I am delighted with the Emminens portal, and I am of the opinion that if I knew how to interpret all the information I find in it, it would be of great help.

I attach the photo of the mail so you can see it and if someone has an interest they download it.If someone already has to tell me to download it, thanks !!

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
12/02/2015 1:55 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

An application of so many are very colorful, at first you are enthusiastic, but once you have to be passing each control, H.C., unity, becomes a bit insufferable.In Google Play is like Econecta

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
12/02/2015 2:17 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

@Luvi Well, if so, I was wrong, I thought it was more than such an app.
I will look to download it, already out of curiosity

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
12/02/2015 4:53 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

gemater said:
@luvi because if so, I was wrong, I thought it was more than such an app.Crei than a way to consult the data and graphics downloaded.

In theory and according to what device you use it serves both to enter data and to consult what you download on the web, and I say in theory because today it does not work, it does not synchronize with the web database, bad start.

fjf's profile photo
fjf
12/03/2015 2:15 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

fjf said:
gemater said:
@luvi because if so, I was wrong, I thought it was more than an app of that kind.One way to consult the data and graphics downloaded.

In theory and according to what device you use it serves both to enter data and to consult what you download on the web, and I say in theory because today it does not work, it does not synchronize with the web database, bad start.

I correct myself, in Apple if it works and synchronizes well, the Android application fails.

fjf's profile photo
fjf
12/03/2015 2:38 p.m.

@fjf Android's, of course it does not synchronize, yesterday I get off to see and it's more than green.Let's see if they improve it and can be synchronized

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
12/03/2015 3:26 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

After the second update already synchronizes with the web data, although it is very green and has some failures it seems that at least they try to solve the problems.

fjf's profile photo
fjf
12/11/2015 8:25 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.