Diabetes is not an unimportant toy!

ani's profile photo   12/04/2015 9:54 p.m.

Therefore, you always have to give you all the importance and try not to give "the opportunity" that they make its "pleasure" of making us fall with Hyper and Hypos all night and all day ........... We have to control all daily food very well because it is also a medicine for the good level of sugar.

ani's profile photo
ani
12/04/2015 9:54 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@ani after so many years, have you noticed that good control brakes or mejowre complications?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/04/2015 10:03 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I think that from time to time it is good to forget a little about it ... especially for disconnecting and for psychological issues ... that you ever eat something you like, or do not want to go home because you don't feel like it ,,, diabetes is like a continuous job that to top it does not get any satisfaction, you have to prick your fingers every day to see the level of sugar, put insulin, count the food ... etc ,,, true that it is not toy but ofOnce you have to forget a little about it ,,, because if you do not die of diabetes you will die of something else ,,, total is an effort that has no reward ,,, you do it because it is your health.I do not want my words to be misunderstood as a pamade, because today I do not have that bad day that sometimes I have, it is a way of life that you do not choose how to live it, but that she has touched you ... she is a travel friend who never you neverwill leave alone ... not even at the moments you want to be alone

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
12/05/2015 12:36 a.m.

regina said:
@ani after so many years, you have noticed that good control brakes or mejowre complications?

ani's profile photo
ani
12/06/2015 6:53 p.m.

That is why I say it since I see in this forum that most think that being diabetic, we can lead a life like everyone else, but that is not true and there we fall into serious offenses and their cmoplications go to great steps !!!To me, at the beginning it happened to me that I thought I was knowing and "dominating" all about Diabètes and Control, but I look at the 5anos of having it and I was operated of emergencies because the 30ans told me that it would be blind !!!I can grab that I had good medical attention and they made me see that diabetes is not a play and now I have more strict my life system but I have my eyes that I can see the world, !!!!!!!!Take this text as advice to sque one day you can thank for having heard and applied, (in your own way) sweet hugs ani

ani's profile photo
ani
12/06/2015 7:11 p.m.

xavi79 said:
I think that from time to time it is good to forget a little of it ... especially for disconnecting and for psychological issues ... that once you eat something you like,Or that you do not want to go home because you do not feel like it ,,, diabetes is like a continuous work that to top it does not obtain any satisfaction, you have to click on your fingers every day to see the level of sugar, put insulin, count the food... etc ,,, true that it is not toy but occasionally you have to forget a little of it ,,, because if you do not die of diabetes you are going to die of something else ,,, total is an effort that does not haveReward ,,, you do it because it is your health.I do not want my words to be misunderstood as a pamade, because today I do not have that bad day that sometimes I have, it is a way of life that you do not choose how to live it, but that she has touched you ... she is a travel friend who never you neverYou will leave alone ... not even at the moments you want to be alone

ani's profile photo
ani
12/06/2015 7:12 p.m.

Very beautiful your words and you are very right;But even everything you explain, I have said it too and very true that: "If you do not die of diabets you will die of something else" but there is a big difference when your organism tells you that your eyes do not see the world;that your rhinons do not filter all bloody impurities;That your heart after pumping good time of your living, that blood with very high or very low sugar levels and no longer responds to its normal bouze;of your feet that can no longer take you through a park because they have cut them to avoid gangrene !!!!Could you tell me if it is worth considering the diabètes with a little more attention ??????Sweet Greetings Ani

ani's profile photo
ani
12/06/2015 7:30 p.m.

ani said:
your words very beautiful and you are very right;But even everything you explain, I have said it too and very true that: "If you do not die of diabets you will die of something else" but there is a big difference when your organism tells you that your eyes do not see the world;that your rhinons do not filter all bloody impurities;That your heart after pumping good time of your living, that blood with very high or very low sugar levels and no longer responds to its normal bouze;of your feet that can no longer take you through a park because they have cut them to avoid gangrene !!!!Could you tell me if it is worth considering the diabètes with a little more attention ??????Sweet Greetings Ani

It is that you go from one end to another, you have diabetes and you have to take careDay eating what you want without worrying about it helps you to follow, because diabetes will have it until you die, and the truth unless you are a fan of healthy food and have that habit since childhood you will have a very bad time,,, something that many non -diabetic people do not understand is that the happiness of a diabetic is in food and stomach, I was diagnosed with the disease with 19 and I had to learn to eat things that I did not like, neitherI like them but I have no choice but to consume ... the food of a diabeticI am sincere I prefer to live less years and than the years I live living them in my way ... but it is something that I cannot do ,,, I can only afford to eat what I like a week every 6 months and because ifI could not continue with this ,,, if it makes me upload some decimas the glucosilada because well ,, for me it is worth ...

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
12/06/2015 8:07 p.m.

Yes, it is true that this other extreme is the only one that I know and in reality, after so many years of "life system" that I apply, you do not live freely to eat anything, because I carry a system to theold and taught me;Adapt my life to insulin and no: insulin to Ma Life, therefore I always discuss the "rookies' on this subject .......... But my dear Xavier, what you say is very correctAnd you may be proud that you can afford that freedom of food and in reality in these times, the rapid insulting allows you and we must not miss that opportunity that science gives us today, well, as the end of anus and itsparties, we will do some "mischief 'and it will be for our personal satisfaction !!!Then tell me, huh ??

ani's profile photo
ani
12/06/2015 8:28 p.m.

Yes, diabetes treatments have been changing and now, a type1 can eat everything, maintaining a good hemoglobin.
My daughter has not known those restrictions, and always kept hemoglobin below 6.5., With a very normalized life .., and I hope that the new treatments are facilitated more.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/06/2015 8:38 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Of course, I can eat everything but for example: a large dish of salads or cooked vegetables or one or two small potatoes (nut measure) and thus for food style and always, adapting according to the novorapid units;And I can confess that an ice cream-vain ball type: Damme Blanche, deserves to inject me 3u nrapida more and I feel very, very happy!

ani's profile photo
ani
12/06/2015 8:51 p.m.

ani said:
yes, it is true that that other extreme is the only one that I know and actually, after so many years of "life system" that I apply, you do not live freelyto eat whatever, because I carry an old system and teach me to;Adapt my life to insulin and no: insulin to Ma Life, therefore I always discuss the "rookies' on this subject .......... But my dear Xavier, what you say is very correctAnd you may be proud that you can afford that freedom of food and in reality in these times, the rapid insulting allows you and we must not miss that opportunity that science gives us today, well, as the end of anus and itsparties, we will do some "mischief 'and it will be for our personal satisfaction !!!Then tell me, huh ??

I do not have fast, it is more ,,, do not want to prescribe it ... mixed use, but that good night and Christmas there will be freedom, even if I have to recover it later in several days of exercises ... Being well psychologically is veryImportant in this disease ,,, ahh I have been diabetic for 17 years ,,,

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
12/06/2015 10:39 p.m.

year, he took .... 28 years of diabetics and I prefer to live 10 years less and not live in that suffering that read your lines.I don't live waiting for the moment I cut my legs ... please!There are people who debut and do not know that that only happens in very extreme cases ... I'm sorry, but do not pay attention!Live life that diabetics have it!Do not get drugs, do not live at a party continues ... but live!What exaggeration .... By the way I am approaching 30 years of diabetes and 0 complications ... and debuts with 3 years ... and waited to reach 70 years of evolution with two feet and a heart that touchesToc rhythmic ...

tica's profile photo
tica
12/06/2015 11:36 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

With diabetes, in the end you have to take things as in a coexistence.Give in things and try to maintain a harmony between the space of both members.In the end and after all it is like in any marriage, even the thing, until death separated us haha

It is not a toy, I totally agree on that and respect it, but there are two phrases that come to mind reading the thread.They are the typical that tell you when starting with the disease and that appear in almost all the readings, surely they sound to you ....

"Live with diabetes and not for diabetes"
and...
"I have diabetes, I'm not diabetics"

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
12/06/2015 11:51 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

"I have diabetes, I am not diabetics' that good phrase, to see if the others find out, I am tired of going analysis and hearing by megafonía:" Diabetic patients, box 3 ", why do they not say sidesy patients, box 4, hepatitic, Box 2, cancerous, 1, fibromialgicos, at 6 ... and in the school the same, the diabetic girl ... because they do not say the leukemic boy?.
It gives me a lot of genius ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/07/2015 1:38 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

gala said:
"I have diabetes, I am not diabetics' that good phrase, to see if the others find out, I am tired of going to analyze and hear by megafonía:" Diabetic patients, box 3", Why don't they say sidesy patients, box 4, hepatitic, box 2, cancerous, 1, fibromialgic, 6 ... and at school the same, the diabetic girl ... because they don't say the leukemic child?One, no, he was the child with leukemia or directly guided.
It gives me a lot of genius ...

It's all for the same thing we talked in the other post.

Diabetes is sold as a light disease, patients are called "sweet boys", even some diabetic patients do it.Or they say that diabetes is a friend or a girlfriend.This behavior so passive and submissive, in the patients themselves.

Diabetes is just a disease, it is neither a friend, neither a girlfriend nor anything, it is just a fucking disease and if you cannot accept it and you have to invent imaginary friends (who want to kill you), go to lock you and notYou go out, but do not spread these paranoids so terribly pernicious in public.

Would anyone say that cancer or AIDS is a friend or a girlfriend?Or would you make jokes softening AIDS saying that it is "the helpless child" or with cancer "that of uncontrolled cells."Not even with more benign diseases such as allergies are done.

That is what gives me shame, we have touched the most infantilized disease and that makes more asshole to the population.

If someone tells me "what a sweeter boy" referring to my illness, I tell them "yes, that told me your p *** mother yesterday in bed."Jokes with this fucking and enslaving disease I have not spent one in my whole life.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
12/07/2015 2:25 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I am greatly glad that everyone reacts on my comment since they still do not know or do not explain to the patient everything that the dres know about the diabets!Medical science, treatments;Insulins, reactive strips, feeding form, daily activities and benefits etc, etc., is changing and evolving at every moment, in the scientific world for the good of diabetics, but what, since the diabètes was declared in the human beingIt has not changed, nor change, nor will it change is the disease: being diabetic is having pancreatic insufficiency and manifests itself in the same in: north or south, in Africa or north pole, in adults, children or babies, of any race, religion, religion,Political, poor, rich, intelligent or illiterate, and everything else we can know !!!Diabètes is diabètes and nothing else !!!There is only a small difference that exists: Typo 1 and Typo 2 and also, now Typo 3 .... also Typo Gestional (when there is pregnancy);

ani's profile photo
ani
12/07/2015 9:45 a.m.

Good topic of debate Ani, I get over 15 years sweet, and agree with you if you find any of the complications associated with our disease and that appear when we do not take care of us and so on .... Think about death is easy to talk about it but butWhen you approach two or three steps you don't want to return there.What bothers me is to see how someone young and with the means and advances that exist now I will make or make the mistakes that I have made in the past.Life belongs to each one but it gives me anger and courage what after explaining where I have confused someone wants to check it in their own person.Diabetes is not the worst disease in the world but it is linked to self -care to an order and discipline.Going for years gives you security tranquility and confidence, and it can be useful helping young people.You know that 40 or 50 years ago there was not so much margin of error and now.And let me congratulate her because without her experience the diabetics of today would not have found improvements and so on.Thanks for being a veteran Ani.Better diabetes without complications I attest to it.

2piuviato1frts's profile photo
2piuviato1frts
12/31/2020 9:28 p.m.

K5288pn25.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.