Type 1 diabetes since I had 1 year and a half

el_bardomero's profile photo   12/11/2015 12:55 p.m.

Hello, I am a diabetic since I was born now I am 28 years old. I have always had glycosyneal hemoglobin by the clouds and I still have it in 8. The pediatrician has always taken me and then the header doctor until recently that I transfer to the endocrine, theWhich, I send myself to the day hospital where I learned what I have not learned throughout my life and thanks to that I try to get my controls better. In part of this and as a result of bad control I have the affected eyes.
I want to try to convince the endocrine of putting the bomb carrying the report of the ophthalologist since if I still get worse they will have to find the laser. Also say that I have had the hem up to 12.
I hope to learn from all of you and be aware of news.

el_bardomero's profile photo
el_bardomero
12/11/2015 12:55 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

To improve glycosylated instead of a bomb, wouldn't a continuous meter be better?

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
12/11/2015 1:09 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

The combination of the 2 things would be perfect, because I have difficult diabetes the same thing I am low, but reading here I see that it is difficult to get a continuous meter ....

el_bardomero
12/11/2015 1:12 p.m.

sherpa41 said:
To improve glycosilad instead of a bomb, would you not better a continuous meter?

I think like him, to lower hemoglobin is a matter of looking at the sugar and rectifying, apart from controlling what you eat, I don't think the pump is your solution.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
12/11/2015 1:23 p.m.

@el_Bardomero Welcome to the forum.I think that in your case the first will be to put into practice everything new that you have learned, more than anything because your bad control comes from the lack of knowledge for what you say.
If you have already arrived at 8, little by little you will succeed, keep it up !!Once you have that part of rations, Bolus, insulin ... etc. controlled and go down, then bore your endocrine with which you want it, carry the report of the ophthalmologist as you comment to make more strength.

I do not know how much you carry with everything new, but if even spending time unstable and the endocrine sees that you insist on taking it it will be easier for you to change your mind.Because unfortunately as you say, get it is difficult and you must demonstrate that you are a good candidate.

Ah !!Do not be misunderstood, that I do not say that you are not a good candidate, that you still hit me a thousand turns to me and many people, but do not indicate how much you are in the new hospital.And if you just started with all those new things they will wait a little before going on to put a bomb.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
12/11/2015 1:36 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Hello, because everything related to the rations, bowling, I learned in June of this year. Sure that everything weight and calculate it, but still I do not get stability or I dizzy or I am high. But the truth is that I think I am betterthan before.

el_bardomero
12/11/2015 1:49 p.m.

Hello @el_Bardomero, that well that you have finally found an endocrine and through it you have been able to access all this information that is so fundamental to try to control diabetes as best as it is incredible that a diabetic child is not treated fromThe principle for a pediatric endocrine, but unfortunately it continues to occur in some communities ... for ignorance and/or indolence of both the pediatrician and the doctor have suffered a lack of diabetological education that has made your diabetes unstable and difficult toControl ... It is a whore and a very large incompetence of our health system that these things happen.But luckily you will now be able to put your batteries fast and you will see how everything will be easier.My daughter has put the bomb a couple of weeks ago, she is fifteen years old and debuted to both of them.The continuous meter that the rest comment, surely it has to be a formidable tool, but it is something that I cannot even consider with my income.I hope you can access the bomb too, I think that once you learn fundamental concepts it is the best treatment- already if you manage to combine it with the continuous meter to tell-, and with all the information you now have and the help of this forumwhich is a pass you will improve that hemoglobin and everything else.Encouragement and hug

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
12/11/2015 2:30 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.