{'en': 'Green light for the use of the first automatic artificial pancreas in the world', 'es': 'Luz verde para el uso del primer páncreas artificial automático del mundo'} Image

Green light for the use of the first automatic artificial pancreas in the world

fer's profile photo   10/05/2016 12:45 a.m.

I see it well for my son, sincerely for me ..... no, I'm going well with the treatment of bowling.
But my 3 -year -old son who is not detected and has many peaks, will do well, but as everything, if a part is not subsidized, we will not access it.

I see it useful for children under 8 years, I assure you that it is an odyssey to control your diabetes.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
10/19/2016 12:48 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Regarding faster insulins I do not know if you have read about studies on the poison of a marine snail.I copy a link that talks about it:

Link

They say that it would reduce the insulin action time to 5 minutes, a third of what it takes to start acting the Humalog.Of course, if we go ahead we still have years to see it.
The damn snail attacks the fish and causes hypoglycemia to stun them and be able to eat them !!!

nachemi's profile photo
nachemi
10/19/2016 12:51 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

nachemi said:
regarding faster insulins I do not know if you have read about studies on the poison of a marine snail.I copy a link that talks about it:

Link

They say that it would reduce the insulin action time to 5 minutes, a third of what it takes to start acting the Humalog.Of course, if we go ahead we still have years to see it.
The damn snail attacks the fish and causes hypoglycemia to stun them and be able to eat them !!!

Yeah!!!hahaha we were seeing it !!!!And the mess of going to look for snails began.They have to be serious about once there are many years for the advances received.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/19/2016 1:04 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Aranzauleg said:
I see it well for my son, sincerely for me ..... no, I'm going well with the treatment of bolis.
But my 3 -year -old son who is not detected and has many peaks, will do well, but as everything, if a part is not subsidized, we will not access it.

I see it useful for children under 8 years, I assure you that it is an odyssey to control your diabetes.

But that can be solved with an MCG with alarms that goes well, I don't talk about brands not to advertise.

When the alarm sounds, you already execute your action and check if necessary, and people who are testing that system have entered cetosis at night or have had high peaks.

There are solutions with an MCG in which you can continually monitor the child's glucose even if it is in school, even send a wasap with what the child should do and see it in a ram or his teacher.

The machines are not prepared to provide that service right now.

Think that MCG goes with a 15 -minute delay.You start eating and glucose can start climbing at 20 minutes little by little by normal general, then the MCG goes with 15 min delay so you have already been delayed for 35 minutes.The APPARATE that puts you insulin and that insulin begins half to take effect at 15 minutes, that is, it is putting the insulin with an approximate delay of 50 minutes.

I think that today we cannot leave ourselves in the hands of that, because the peaks will be continuous, in diabetes there is not only a good glycContinuous peaks are a consequence of many diabetes complications.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/19/2016 1:09 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.