He gets up with hiccups or hyper, why?

davidT1's profile photo   12/13/2015 8:46 a.m.

Today is not for me, but for my mother, also type I diabetic. The issue is that now with menopause is somewhat uncontrolled.It is with Lantus 18u and fast Humalog.The slow night at noon was changed because they gave him nightlife, but even with the change he gets up or with hypo or hyperglycemia.

Example:
83 after dinner.RECENA VASO OF MILK AND TWO COOKIES -& GT;He got up with 46.
93 after dinner.Not Recale -& GT;He got up with 200.

Could it be that either get up or do not know however the hiccup, like the day without right and there is a phenomenon of Somogy?Yes, Lantus would have to go down.The issue is that pre-comidas arrives in 130-140, so if Lantus goes down, it will arrive very high to the predominate.Therefore, my recommendation would be to make a somewhat strong?

This would be the advice that I as a rookie in honeymoon would give, but I wanted to have the opinion of more expert people.

davidT1's profile photo
davidT1
12/13/2015 8:46 a.m.

DM1 desde 2015
Lantus 10 (a las 14:00h)
Novorapid 2-4-2
HbA1c 5.3
----------------------
DM3 por partida doble

And why don't you put it in the morning instead of noon?I think it could work, because if you say that if you lower it, it arrives high, then it continues with the same units but in the morning

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/13/2015 9:16 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

There are days for everything.I would make right so as not to bed with less than 130 ... and the Lantus is good to always put it in the buttock.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/13/2015 1:54 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.