Hello, I'm new in the group

MARY6680's profile photo   12/14/2015 8:33 p.m.

Hello, how are you all?A year ago, I went to the doctor because every morning I woke up with a horrible dizziness, which almost did not let me walk .... thinking it was cholesterol, I went to a doctor who asked me for a great list of exams to discard and startWith the investigation, since apparently all they had were problems of obesity.The doctor, I detect a problem with the examination of the insulin curve, since the second shot shot me (like 200 points on normal maximum) and I indicated a treatment, taking metformin for sugar and eel to help me get offWeight .... I lowered the indices and the weight in 6 months (I reduced about 30 kilos) so when the last one shows the sugar it was already much better ... (only about 50 points on the normal maximum).Suspending all medications in August.September, had a great time, without great difficulties and as the doctor had allowed meBut the month of October and November, they were chaotic ... They started giving me fulminant anxiety attacks and feeling totally desperate because I needed to eat and consume sugar ... without realizing it, there were times when I bought two chocolate and chocolate barsNothing ate them in less than an hour, the same happened when there was bread or some other food.I began to feel bad again (it was obvious) and went up around 8 kilos.I went with the doctor again, but she told me that my problem was not sugar, but it was something psychological and that she couldn't help me there.Realizing that the doctor had angered me because he does not behave well, and on the recommendation of my partner and a colleague, I asked for another opinion ... the second doctor was totally surprised by telling him that I had suspended me all the medication... She again asked me examMedications that are administered should not be suspended, or less suddenly ... and the medication called Elevenof anxiety, so in a certain way my problem was not psychological if not, of a "contraindication" of a poorly managed medication.He gave me a medication called Nervoheel while taking his studies to start controlling anxiety attacks, which I have noticed that they have helped me, although sometimes I still feel that need to eat, but it is no longer as desperate as before.Today I receive my new exams and tomorrow he quotes with her.
I wanted to enter a forum where to find people who can tell me, maybe, if I am well aimed or not, since finding two forms of treatment against something, that only the second time explained that it was, so different, andI feel insecure.In fact today I feel nervous, with a knot in the stomach waiting for the results ...

MARY6680's profile photo
MARY6680
12/14/2015 8:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Mary6780 Welcome and first of all calm.Let's see what they tell you in the results and you will tell us how you are or if you need something.Greetings

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
12/14/2015 10:08 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Hello everyone .... Thank you Gemater for your words ... =)

In the end I was more or less with the doctor ... that is, I confirm that I am resistant to insulin, that I must lose weight (I ask me about 25 kilos) and also told me that according to the amount ofExams and some were altered, I am prone to have problems with the heart or thrombosis .... since I have problems with blood coagulation.I felt nervous about the diagnosis, but at the same time I feel that I must be calm to be able to face this spot and take care of myself.So today is my first day with treating after the corroborated diagnosis they gave me.I hope to meet my goals ... especially for my health ... and thanks for accepting me

MARY6680's profile photo
MARY6680
12/16/2015 12:46 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Of course you can. The important thing is that you are already diagnosed.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/17/2015 12:15 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.