Carbohydrates What can we eat?

Ramón2's profile photo   12/16/2015 2 p.m.

ramón2 said:
hello everyone;According to a magazine found by Google, it is not clear to me that we can eat, according to this magazine almost everything has carbohydrates and I would like to wear a healthy and appropriate diet for our disease.
The products I have found are these:
Carbohydrates sources
In general, we can find carbohydrates in various foods, among which the following sources predominate:

Cereals (rice, wheat, corn, oats, millet ...).
Bread.
Pastas (macarrones, spaghettis, noodles ...).
Fruits (where we get the fructose) and vegetables (rich in starch).
Pastries.
Milk and its derivatives (butter, cheese, etc.).
Legumes (beans, chickpeas ...).
Tubers and roots (potatoes and the like).
Sugar (cane, beets, honey, molasses ...)

Are cereals bad, fruits and vegetables, milk, legumes, potatoes? So what do we eat?

6 grams of carbohydrates to breakfast, 12 to food and 12 to dinner (calculate what you eat according to the labels).The rest of everything: meats, birds, gouda cheese (0 hydrates), sausages, fish, eggs.I usually eat when I'm hungry, what I call "lettuce snacks" (several lettuce leaves wrapping cheese or sausages or meat).I inject myself, after measuring and before eating, fast and before going to bed Humalog 50/50.I have calculated that 1 gr of HC goes up 6 mg/ml the glucose and a fast unit lowers me 4 mg/dl.Each who looks for their measure based on "little by little".I have a glycosylated 6.5 to 7. Renal functions well, controlled tension.Perfect cholesterol (Do not fear fats, what hump are HC mixed with proteins or fats).Little by little.If you do well, don't change.

Erguiye's profile photo
Erguiye
02/06/2016 1:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hydrates rations are different depending on the type of diabetes.
If it is controlled only with diet and without insulin, the hydrates are more restricted.We will have to look for balance, according to the controls.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/06/2016 6:18 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.