Hello everyone, my name is Alba.

AlbaR's profile photo   12/17/2015 11:51 a.m.

Hello everyone:
My name is Alba and I am 15 years old.
Debute of Type 1 Diabetes in Noble, 2011.
Right now I'm not regulated with glycemia since I am quite high.
These weeks I am testing the new free freestyle device and the truth is that it is going very well.
I hope to learn about other people and their ways to climb glycemia, regular-se, etc ... in this forum.
Thank you.

AlbaR's profile photo
AlbaR
12/17/2015 11:51 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I am very sorry for my spelling faults.:( [-(

AlbaR's profile photo
AlbaR
12/17/2015 12:17 p.m.

Hehehe ... Nothing girl, as long as nothing happens to you.

Well, something you will learn here, we will also help you in what we can, there are people of all ages, and that we have already gone from everything, ask what you need.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
12/17/2015 12:25 p.m.

Hahaha .. thanks @Anzazuleg :)

AlbaR's profile photo
AlbaR
12/17/2015 12:27 p.m.

Welcome @albar !!!!For that "regular-se" and that "gràcias" I think we are from the same area ...;) so don't worry ..... I have a hard time writing in Spanish, when I always do it in Valencian.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
12/17/2015 12:40 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Welcome Alba !!

Here you have us for what you need!I love that you dislike having spelling faults and that you are so mature writing with 15 years ... who caught them, even if I escaped some tilde from time to time!The only thing I know is a little is from free and spelling, for everything else there are companions that will be delighted to help you...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/17/2015 12:48 p.m.

Welcome @albar, here we all learn from everyone.If you want to know something in particular asks and each one about what you know will contribute, and you;)

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
12/17/2015 2:49 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Helloa @albar I debut with 14 !!!Now with a lot more.28 years Evolution.No problem.I try diabetes I don't stop at all.Here we are both to help you help us.What you need asks.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/17/2015 4:07 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Welcome @albar, ask what you need and share what you know, surely you will help yourself and others !!!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
12/17/2015 7 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Good luck to those who speak more than one language ...... those of the center we only speak, and bad, one ......

Monica_LTD's profile photo
Monica_LTD
12/17/2015 8:11 p.m.

www.latiendadeladiabetes.com
info.latiendadeladiabetes@gmail.com

El Libro Blanco de la Diabetes
La diabetes contada por diabéticos

Welcome to the @albar forum!

Inday's profile photo
Inday
12/17/2015 8:36 p.m.

Hi @albar!You will see that here you are going to learn a lot, I have been little time but I have already seen and proven that the forum is like a big family, here you will always feel understood, you can ask what you do not understand and ask for advice and you will have a lot of friend@S who will take care of you, I will also try to help you everything I can.I have a daughter with diabetes of your same age, although she debuted with two years... It seems great that you are the one you take initiatives to look for answers and learn about the control of your diabetes ... you demonstrate to be very mature for your age, and very ready too;).A hug

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
12/17/2015 9:22 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

@Alba, what treatment you carry, to see if we can help you.Ask what you want.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/18/2015 8:10 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Good Alba don't cut yourself and ask!I hope you regulate glucose more although you already know how this is.Greetings

Dori's profile photo
Dori
12/19/2015 1:15 a.m.

21 años, 10 con diabetes.
20u insulina toujeo por las mañanas. Humalog 4, 6 (5), media mañana y la merienda 3 o 4 y cena 3. Última glicosilada 6,7, sin casi tipos.

Hi Alba, I carry very little in the forum but I love to read it because I always learn something. I am the mother of a child who has been in diabetes for 16 years.Greetings to all and thanks for giving information all

PelusaGorda's profile photo
PelusaGorda
12/20/2015 11:33 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.