Hello, you could help me!

SinSalida21's profile photo   12/20/2015 1:47 p.m.

Hello, I wanted to comment on a little thing because I have seen that you understand a lot about diabetes and have if you could help me.
I was diagnosed with diabetes when I was 11 years old and now I have 22, my control has not been the best in the world .. always and had to have the controls that do every three months, just over a year ago that I try to take everything perfect although someOnce another one exceeds a little, 2 weeks ago I made an analytical and came out that I had everything correct, only the sugar was high in 9.8 and well and I already commented to what I came ..
Some time ago my left foot hurts there are days that more and more days, when I have been walking for a while, but if I don't move anything, it hurts the same, I feel cold and I am afraid that it can be a consequence ofhave had so long the high sugar ..
I have the sensitivity well, yes, I notice any small friction, if something strains in the shoe when walking or any contact with something cold or hot the circulation of the blood I also have it well according to the analytics and also in the last revisionof feet that I had (I will make a few months) I was not detected anything bad ..
I wanted you to advise me if you know anything about this or why it can be, or if you have a loss, it has nothing to do .. thank you

SinSalida21's profile photo
SinSalida21
12/20/2015 1:47 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Man, what I think is that you have to take care of yourself a little more, what my control was not good, and with the diet for portions I have improved a lot.I would tell you to tell the doctor to tell you about the diet for portions because the control that can be taken is good, although you already know that well well you can never be.And that insulin regulates you and everything because 9.8 is very high.
The diet is very good, I do not know if what happens to you derives from this the truth but you have to download the analytics and it will be much better.Tell us how are you going and that.
I that you are not well controlled, although you say that I would ask for an urgent appointment and modify everything.It costs a lot but you have to do it.
Greetings!

Dori's profile photo
Dori
12/20/2015 1:54 p.m.

21 años, 10 con diabetes.
20u insulina toujeo por las mañanas. Humalog 4, 6 (5), media mañana y la merienda 3 o 4 y cena 3. Última glicosilada 6,7, sin casi tipos.

Totally agree with what Dori tells you.I would add the controls before and at 2 hours of eating.You will get to know more and you can make decisions with your endroquin.Cheer up

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/20/2015 3:55 p.m.

@Snsalida21, the foot can be due to many things, that the doctor sees you.I think it will not be for diabetes, because then both of you would hurt ..., anyway, neuropathy improves with good control.They put a good treatment.
What insulins do you use?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/21/2015 2:10 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

High glucose levels for prolonged periods of time can cause collagen accumulations, may appear in one hand (or both), a foot (or both).With the movement the accumulated collagen circulates again, if that is when your glucose level improves the pain will progressively improve.But as the compis tell you, it is best to consult the doctor.

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
12/21/2015 3:11 a.m.

Hi @snsalida21 First tell you that you are welcome to the forum, second, that you are very young and that you can start today to control yourself better, that is the safest way so that you have no complications.I agree with my fellow fogs that the sooner you visit a doctor, and the better if it is an endocrine that can help you establish the controls and guidelines to keep the glucose at acceptable levels.

Cheer up!!

fer's profile photo
fer
12/21/2015 10:13 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

HOOLA Thank you all for your words and advice, I know I can do it much better and with your words even more.

Since yesterday I am controlled and only had a nuisance last night and if I continue, then I will go to my endocrine and have told me.I have it for rations too but as I told you and I state quite a while doing what I wanted to start counting again.

And I insulin I put a let's let up at night 30 and in the morning 12 of Rapida I have Humalog and it is depending on what eats and whatever loots in the control.I would also like to tell you another sewing because I told the doctor and he only told me to continue and continue controls.

I had a few hydrates at night then once another did not prick Humalog and the next day in the morning control I took it normal no more than 130 once it was having dinner almost the same if I insulin put me and when I got up I was in50 or so I tried it more times and it always happens to me if I put insulin is how little it is the next day I wake up with the low sugar and if I do not wear anything and I have little I have stable .. it is a bit weird

Do you know about something I can do?Or if you do any control at night.

Thank you all for help and animals!

SinSalida21's profile photo
SinSalida21
12/21/2015 12:39 p.m.

Hi @sinsalida21, welcome !!My daughter until recently also used a lesson, but the difference between the dose of the day and that of the night was not so ...

It seems that you carry a lot at night, you still have enough, and yet you need more during the day ...

In addition, you could put the humalog at dinner that you need in the function of the portions you are going to take, with less probability of having night hypoglycemia ...

Check everything to the endocrine, and you are right that you will need to do many controls to have enough information.

It is also very important that you have well controlled the theme of the portions, how many shots and with how much insulin you get to be two hours later in good values, looking a lot you will reach conclusions and you will know each time the better, and thus the good control and flexibility will arrive.

Much encouragement

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
12/21/2015 2:24 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

I would put a Humalog unit at night and would eat one more ration ..,
If the hem is at 9.8 you will have to correct any guideline ..,

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/22/2015 9:34 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Snsalida21 The first welcome to the forum.The second, I agree with @Ainhoa, I think you have to be praying at night, in theory your basal dose will be adjusted when your blood glucose is maintained at night (+/- 30 mg/dl) without eating anything.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
12/23/2015 12:22 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.