Myabetic articles

Monica_LTD's profile photo   12/28/2015 7:46 p.m.

Hello everyone !!!This time is for girls !!!

As you know in the US is the Myabetic firm, it is a company created by a diabetic girl, model and accessory designer.We have two of their items for sale (some I think you have acquired them).They are products of quite good quality, in leather that seek to bring fashion and design to our diabetes world.

Yesterday we received email with the new products they have taken.We do not plan to make a generic order of these new products, although in case one is interested I put them here:

Clemens Wallet.There is in golden, black, pink and purple color.Its sale price without VAT in stores is € 42.We can sell it for € 35.50 (VAT included).(wholesale purchase price + Tax + Customs).

Marie Crossbody (Marie Night Bag/Fiesta): It is a mini bag, to wear hung or hand.It can carry feathers, glucometer, strips, etc ... also carries a side pocket with magnetic closure for the mobile, and another apartment with purse and card space and documentation.Gold and black colors.Take strap to hang on my shoulder and carry as a handbag.Its sale price in stores is exceeding € 58 + VAT, we can sell it for € 45.25 (VAT included) (wholesale purchase price + taxes + customs) ..

In January we will make our usual request to Myabetic (it takes about 15-20 days to serve it), so you are interested in commissioning any of these two products you can contact us and we make the order.For orders you have to have in mind that Myabetic serves their articles at least 5 in 5 units of each product and color, so if any interested should agree with someone else, or we manage it.

I think it is a good opportunity to get these products at wholesaler.

You can see more on the Myabetic website (Myabetic.com)

I leave photos:

We will make the order on Monday.

If you are interested, you can contact us by mail or by WhatsApp.

Monica_LTD's profile photo
Monica_LTD
12/28/2015 7:46 p.m.

www.latiendadeladiabetes.com
info.latiendadeladiabetes@gmail.com

El Libro Blanco de la Diabetes
La diabetes contada por diabéticos

The easy thing to do and the times that I have fought with a party bag to put everything necessary hahaha, I do not need for now, but they seem very practical.If the case would tell you

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
12/28/2015 8:11 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Hahaha. It is true.The other day we left Alberto and I, I wore my bag and everything in my bag.I asked me for a friend to call and gave her the glucometer ...

Monica_LTD's profile photo
Monica_LTD
12/28/2015 8:14 p.m.

www.latiendadeladiabetes.com
info.latiendadeladiabetes@gmail.com

El Libro Blanco de la Diabetes
La diabetes contada por diabéticos

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.