Glymic Balance of the Fiestas ... Regulin regulates

Ainhoa's profile photo   01/02/2016 midnight

Hello everyone ...

Well, once the parties have passed the glycemic balance of my daughter Ana's first Christmas with the bomb is not to frame, but it will be a matter of time, like almost everything in this life.We use dual bowling both at Christmas Eve and Christmas food, testing different percentages (at dinner 60-40, in 70-30 food, and kept for four hours at dinner and three at food, butHe went through the hills of Ubeda, at three, four five hours of dinner the glucose continued up and had to corrected several timesDual bolus to go to the cinema to see Star Wars, we carried bags of potatoes, straws etc and calculated the portions well, but then there was also enough altilla.The fat of the meals, I think that it calculates too down and if for each fatty unit -protein you have to add insulin to cover a ration of hydrates, it probably needs more units than we are calculating.It is in the second bolus, the square, which is the one that falls short.We should increase the percentage and put 50 in normal and 50 in square ...We will dominate him.Another thing that has been giving a little by bag is the cateters, which sometimes acodos and the infusion is blocked (or even worse directly does not happen but the pump warns, with what we realize when glycemia and :(...) Let's see if we managed to try from the obliques, which I think they could go somewhat better

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
01/02/2016 midnight

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

Ufff I don't know if I would know how to do all that @Ainhoa, surely you soon dominates it :)
My blood glucose is not perfect, but almost almost I control them.I keep looking, going up, going down, eating more, less, ...;;)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
01/02/2016 9:47 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have had them more or less controlled, although I have not eaten sweets or anything like that I have eaten sausage but little amount, bought little sausage before Christmas empty to empty and has left more than half and my glucose have beenAs maximum to 145, it is not very high but TB is low, I hope it does not spoil the glucosilada much in the next control ...

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
01/02/2016 11:09 a.m.

@anaisabel,.@Xavi79, I'm glad that you have managed to enjoy Christmas and keep the glycemia well;)!Thank you for answering, it makes excited to share these little wins and also the doubts and the problems with people who also live and understand them, right?>: D <.You have a very good day !!Now I immediately work, yesterday I went back to work after two weeks of vacation and it has cost me a bit to start hehehe.A hug!!

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
01/02/2016 11:57 a.m.

DT 3

Hi @ainhoa, I'm glad that although regulating these days you had a good time.For me they were also the first Christmas with a bomb and well, except New Year's Eve the rest of the days more than acceptable.On New Year's Eve pass from Turron and throw by fruit, with a mixed bolus 60/40 4h
The case that was in 180 before twelve, but then passes me.Between correcting, the bolus for the grapes and that I take a cubata ... at 80 all night and to cocacolas to give everything and maintain.
In spite of everything, the important thing is that we all enjoy and we are starting with the handling of the pump.Next year we will do better, you will see :)

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
01/02/2016 10:11 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Being patient The pump is to practice, the issue of mixed bowling and graduation depends a lot on the type of food, both hours and the percentage, as well as the glucose figure.
Do not discourage you with this issue.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/03/2016 12:33 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

It is that carrying control at Christmas is very difficult, we all make excesses, and it is logical, you will not deprive you of enjoying a few days.
You have to take diabetes well all the time, but on specific days nothing happens if we get a little out of control, we have the right to enjoy.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
01/04/2016 1:03 p.m.

In our case, we let Maria eat what he wanted trying to calculate hydrates and it seems that we succeed.With the only problem that at New Year's Eve dinner, he told me, I can't eat mom without having to tell what like?Only for today, let him enjoy ..... he gave us a pity !!!!!During this time I had never said anything about it, and I could say that he calculates better than us hydrates, and hear what I wanted to enjoy eating when he has not done so in life, so we left it ..... and at two hours perfect.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
01/04/2016 2:22 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Rociollinares that well !!!Also that it is very good to develop the eyelet .. look that Maria does it!What a champion <:-P

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
01/04/2016 3 p.m.

DT 3

Thus they learn to adjust to the ojimeter, which is the most practical.
And meals, just like everyone else. If one day is not right, for that it is measured and then corrected.
Psychologically it is very important, because in a background race you have to have mood reservations.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/04/2016 5:22 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.