Doubt diabetes, yes or no?

DiabetesForo's profile photo   01/05/2016 3:16 p.m.

Hello, good, lately, the same, the same every two hours or so if I am at home, if I am there or I findPretty rhythm all my life, I have no dizziness or tiredness or anything ... and turkey breakfast, that is, proteins enough I take in my diet and I do not know if that influences ... I'm going to do my analysis but if someone can help me to leave me calmBecause I am quite nervous since you and diabetes is an exclusion ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/05/2016 3:16 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello,

Why don't you go through emergencies and comment?With a drop of blood and a glucometer you can see your level of sugar blood and act if there is something strange.

Common symptoms of an appearance of type 1 diabetes:
- Appetite for sweet more than usual.
- Blurred vision.
- Go to urinate frequently.
- Thirst excess.
- Impatable weight loss.

Especially the last three are usually quite indicative.These symptoms occur in a matter of a few weeks.It is important to act quickly because in positive case type 1 diabetes without treatment leads to ketoacidosis that if it is not corrected it can end in a coma.

Type 1 diabetes has nothing to do with food.It is an autoimmune disease that destroys the pancreas cells responsible for generating insulin.

davidT1's profile photo
davidT1
01/05/2016 4:44 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015
Lantus 10 (a las 14:00h)
Novorapid 2-4-2
HbA1c 5.3
----------------------
DM3 por partida doble

Frequent urinating does not necessarily have to be diabetes, I also had seasons that urinated quite a diabetes, it can be a cystitis, fifty thousand things.My wife urine a lot and is not diabetic nor have any anomaly detected.You can only know if you are diabetic with an analytical.

Ramón2's profile photo
Ramón2
01/05/2016 10:38 p.m.

I was in your very situation a few months ago.I only tell you that if you are finally diabetic type1, that I hope not, do not give up.

You will first learn to live with the disease, and then medical recognitions with a little art can pass.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
01/05/2016 11:11 p.m.

Hello @aexdyeu, and quiet, I can also think of many more possible explanations for this increase in urinating than diabetes.Anyway, if you are very uneasy until you are going to do the analyzes, you have the option to go to the emergency room that @Davidt1 told you, or also go to a pharmacy of which they analyze several parameters in a drop of blood and ask that youAnalyze glucose.I think it costs about five euros.Another option is to go to the association of diabetics of your locality, surely help you and make you a capillary measurement to get out of doubt.If you are going to do it, it is not necessary to go on an empty stomach, almost better that you go after having eaten something loaded with hydrates, on many occasions fasting blood glucose is correct and the alterations are detected in the postprandials.I encourage that it is most likely not diabetes, at least not 1. And if it were, as @artories says, that it does not stop you.A hug and luck in the opposition.

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
01/06/2016 9:05 a.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.