Hello, I'm Antoniora

Antoniora's profile photo   01/06/2016 12:34 a.m.

Hi, I'm Antonio, and I'm diabetic.
I have been diabetic for 21 years, and I had a regular control, and I have decided to improve.
I have started with the free freestyle abbott, and it is super useful.I will begin to look at others like me, and help what I can.
Greetings People !!!

Antoniora's profile photo
Antoniora
01/06/2016 12:34 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good Antonio!And thanks.It varies greatly to capillary measurement?

Dori's profile photo
Dori
01/06/2016 1:03 a.m.

21 años, 10 con diabetes.
20u insulina toujeo por las mañanas. Humalog 4, 6 (5), media mañana y la merienda 3 o 4 y cena 3. Última glicosilada 6,7, sin casi tipos.

Good morning, @Antoniora, I'm also thinking of buying it for my daughter, at least to use it at seasons ... I'm glad you are useful... I have not yet commissioned it because when I read opinions commenting on the lack of reliability of some sensors I cooled ... according to comment, the sensors are a lottery, some nail the results and others fail more than a fair of a fair ...I am very interested in your opinion to see if I just decided.The device is not expensive, but the sensors yes.Although of course if they guide you with success, it has to be a great investment.A hug @antoniora and happy kings to you and everyone

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
01/06/2016 8:48 a.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

Welcome to the @Antoniora forum !!
The free meter helps me a lot.I wish I would have had it before.
@Ainhoa, the investment is not very large and then you do not have to always put on the sensor.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
01/06/2016 9:36 a.m.

That would be the idea that I have @anaisabel ... If the sensors are going well, I am very interested, not for the concrete value of blood glucose, because we would continue to make many capillaries, at least all of us before putting pre -entry and corrective bowls, butespecially for trends.It happens many times to see 90 in the meter and surprise us shortly with a hypo to betrayal, and that is that the glucose was in full free fall ... The truth is that I think that with just a value you feel a little helpless and aMercy of the whim of glucose ... the interesting thing is to see where that value is going to be able to advance.Thank you!;)

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
01/06/2016 10:43 a.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

We are com you Ainhoa, we don't finish deciding.There are days that we have it clear, and then we read some comment that disorient us again, and if we add to this the fear that your skin does not accept it, since it is quite prone to dermatological problems ..... so we arein a sea of ​​doubts that there is no way to clarify and increase day by day.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
01/08/2016 11:20 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Rociollinares, but you try it you will never know.I am doing well in one arm, but in the right the last one chopped a lot and when I took it, I had a rash.The glue they use are very strong and there are those who produce allergy.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
01/08/2016 12:50 p.m.

Yes, I suppose we will have to decide and try, and if it is not doing well, nothing, to continue as until now.Hence we think more about the free than in the Dexcom, since if it does not do well, at least the investment is not so big.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
01/08/2016 1 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Welcome @Antoniora !!

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
01/09/2016 4:20 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.