{'en': 'Bad digestions associated with diabetes', 'es': 'Malas digestiones asociadas con diabetes'} Image

Bad digestions associated with diabetes

nigiri's profile photo   10/18/2016 11:04 p.m.

Hello everyone, it turns out that I have been suffering quite bad digestions for more than a year, eat what you eat repeats me throughout the afternoon.They have done several tests, the Hpilori, a gastroscopy with biopsy, an ultrasound and everything goes well and the digestive doctor tells me that it is probably for diabetes.

Something similar happens to someone?Have you heard that diabetes can be related to this?Honestly, I don't just understand it.

All the best!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
10/18/2016 11:04 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Did they discarded gastroparesia?The nerves that control digestion and veins that irrigate the area are the first to be affected by sugar ascents.So digestions become difficult and slow

It also happens to me, that the food repeats me, it costs me to digest, everything feels bad and also told me the doctor who was for sugar but they didn't look at me.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
10/18/2016 11:48 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

They have not told me anything about gastroparesia @sherpa41 but the same is what the digestive doctor refers to what happens to me is for diabetes, right?I have the new appointment on the 24th, I will ask you to see.Thank you!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
10/19/2016 3:54 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.