{'en': 'Will it be diabetes or is it me?', 'es': 'Será diabetes o soy yo?'} Image

Will it be diabetes or is it me?

josetres's profile photo   10/19/2016 1:36 a.m.

You will see, I have always been a nervous person, and from a very young age I also suffered from the kidneys, this was accentuated because I took very little water, could even spend whole days without drinking water.

This caused me problems of calculations frequently, and urinated also very often, in a nutshell or regular.This was for episodes.Well, one day it occurred to me to look for the causes of frequent urine on the Internet and it was there when I read all the symptoms of diabetes, by that moment my problem was only urine.

After that, I got scared and did an emptyst glucose exam and left in 107 (the laboratory put me as a range up to 110) but I must also say that the day before I had dinner after 10 p.m. and with Coca-Cola.Then as I still felt bad, exactly a week later, I did another, and left in 80.

My meals of the previous day had been somewhat "sugary" because I ate a donut and also a achocolated drink, Pefo this was early, dd night my dinner was not so sweet because I only ate two egg cookies.

After that I started feeling a feeling in my throat that I do not know if it was thirst, Pefo felt it like thirst, I began to feel like one leg slept, I even felt or feel the blurred vision!I did a urine test with the first urine and came out negative in glucose and ketones.

What do you think of this?Do you think everything is in my mind?

josetres's profile photo
josetres
10/19/2016 1:36 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Jostres The diagnosis should make you a doctor.If you have doubts, comment with Him and do the tests that you create appropriate.
Reading symptoms and possible causes online ... At least I don't see it very good idea, so many things come out !!

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
10/19/2016 1:32 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

As @gemater tells you, they can be a thousand things, and if it is difficult for a doctor to diagnose, imagine for those who have no idea, looking on the Internet.There are many diseases or conditions that share symptoms.If you think you have something, and there are signs of it, if you are wrong, do not leave it, insist, and describe all your symptoms to your doctors, to see if there is luck.But try not to condition your mind, or torture you with it, the mind is powerful!

Greetings and encouragement.

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
10/19/2016 1:51 p.m.

DM tipo 1 desde Junio 2016 - Novorapid y Toujeo.
HbA1c: 6,2 // 30 añazos
----------------------------------------------------------------
Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.