{'en': 'Hyperglycemia before bedtime and hypoglycemia when you wake up', 'es': 'Hiperglucemia antes de acostarse e hipoglucemia al despertar'} Image

Hyperglycemia before bedtime and hypoglycemia when you wake up

Maritxu22's profile photo   10/21/2016 3:32 p.m.

Will those graphs be reliable?Have you proven any point with glucometer?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/20/2019 10:22 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

At 3 or 4 am many we usually have a rise without taking anything.If that graph is very continuous you must go to the endocrine without leaving it for a long time and tell you what to do.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/21/2019 9:11 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Hello: You have tried to put the lantus at night.I had to change, to put on the night and since I did not get, I put another 8 units at 2 in the afternoon.and the rapid as you reach meals.And so my control much better.Greetings.

maritxu22 said:
hello!

I am not new reading the forum but writing.I wanted to consider what happens to me to see what solutions you can propose.

I put in the morning 18u of Lantus and Apidra on demand.What happens to me for a long time (years) is that I "have" to go to the high bed (with 200 or so) so as not to have hypoglycemia at night.And not even so, for example yesterday I went to bed at 00:00 with 235 (I did not click Apidra since by two days in the same situation I put 1 unit and woke up low at 4:30), and at the7:30 that I got up was 55:-$.

Normally Ceno at 9:30 p.m. and I punctu

My endocrine has always told me that nothing happens because I go to sleep.But of course, not under the glycosilada of 7 what I want, since I have been having between 7 and 7.8 and it's 10 years with diabetes ... I have to take care of more.

What do you think I can do?I have thought about clicking to be 100 or so before sleeping and there to allege 8 cookies with fiber and that I hold all night ... That is what I will start doing, but if someone comes up with something orIt happens the same, tell me, it would be a great help.

On the other hand, I plan to buy a continuous glucose meter, I still don't know which, which will help me to see my night glycemic curve I suppose.

All the best!!

Maritxu

Jose Maria Rivero Alcala's profile photo
Jose Maria Rivero Alcala
03/29/2019 7:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Marichu22, if you wake up leave, will have excess of Lantus.You will have to lower the dose of Lantus a little until you wake up well
If the lantus is lowered, sometimes you have to upload the quick

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/29/2019 10:18 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello
I think many have given you a possible solution to your situation and is to lower the dose of the rapid.I would try that first.Although I am Type II, I spent your situation of injected before sleeping, and that they gave me hypos during the night.
I eliminated the fast and depended on Toujeo only at night and to that, as I have written in all my comments, I added an exercise routine and a balanced diet.The DR eventually eliminated the insulins and today I use metformin and I am well controlled.
Another thing I have mentioned is the use of two meters of the same brand when I have readings that do not add up to me.And the number of times that I have had very different readings have been several.
As I have already learned to recognize my body signs in the casualties, I do two to three tests to corroborate, before making the decision to medicate myself.When I have two different results, I get carried away by the lowest.That has worked for me and I have not had hiccup again.I neglected in food and exercises a bit, between December and March, and my glycosilized rose

I've been diagnosed with just over a year
My first 4 glyc were

13.5 and Pal Hospital
6.8 in the second
5.8 In the third
6.6 Now in March

I hope to lower that last because I am maintaining well controlled levels.
If you have not integrated your daily routine, I encourage you to do it.

DiegoA's profile photo
DiegoA
04/01/2019 1:55 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.