{'en': 'Without energy?', 'es': '¿Sin energía?'} Image

Without energy?

Andresito's profile photo   01/15/2016 12:32 a.m.

Hello, lately I feel tired for most of the day.

It may not be related to diabetes, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

My glucose levels are within normal values, and I am injecting fast and slow insulin.

I encourage I feel good;My tiredness is only physical.

Andresito's profile photo
Andresito
01/15/2016 12:32 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

And how are you going?

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/15/2016 12:54 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Well, generally as breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner and some collation.
Such as vegetables, fruits, pasta, fat without fat, cereal bars, cookies with bran, and things like that.

Andresito
01/15/2016 1:37 a.m.

And Andrés exercise?

CJDA's profile photo
CJDA
01/15/2016 4:54 a.m.

The same happens to you as all that sometimes we are up to the bun of the work, of the children, of the couple, you know those days that you would prefer to be alone, you get tired to change the TV channel, hehehe ....

I would go to a beautiful site on Saturday, from these that breathes tranquility :-)

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
01/15/2016 9:05 a.m.

You might be low of iron.
One of the symptoms is tired and also sleepy.I was such a season.With some analysis you will get out of doubt.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
01/15/2016 9:10 a.m.

What referred me to the diet if someone is seeing the rations you eat a day in reference to your daily activity.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/15/2016 9:19 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

aranzazuleg said:
the same happens to you as all that sometimes we are even the bun of the work, of the children, of the couple, you know those days that you would prefer to be alone, you tire you until I changeThe TV channel, hehehe ...

I would go to a beautiful site on Saturday, from these that breathes tranquility:-)

It is not the question, is that I get up, and after a while I am sleepy, I have no energy, I don't know what happens

Andresito
01/15/2016 9:52 a.m.

@Andresito, the first is an analysis to rule out deficiencies.In addition to iron, as @anaisabel recommends you, insists that vitamin D. also look at your DM1 deficiency, there is some kind of relationship between vit D and some autoimmune diseases.My daughter has to take supplements especially now in winter.One of the symptoms of its deficiency is excessive drowsiness, intense fatigue, lack of energy, muscle aches etc.Of course, you just have to supplement if PQ deficiency is detected of the liposolubles, which accumulate.A greeting ;;)

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
01/15/2016 10:31 a.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

I would also ask me to look at me thyroid hormones, that "lack of energy" and excessive fatigue could be due to hypothyroidism.

beti's profile photo
beti
01/15/2016 7:01 p.m.

Good partner, as I am telling you, I would undoubtedly go to the doctor and he will already make you the corresponding analysis.As @beti told you, do not forget to ask for the thyroid analysis, especially if your diabetes is type 1, since they are quite related diseases.I have Hashimoto's hypothyroidism (diagnosed before diabetes) and I felt very tired and very discouraged like you.In addition, liquids are usually retained, having very dry skin and quite low pulsations.
Greetings and we hope to see how it ends up solving.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/16/2016 9:26 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.