{'en': 'Strips and illustrations about diabetes "diabetes by strips"!', 'es': 'Tiras e ilustraciones sobre la Diabetes "Diabetes a tiras"!'} Image

Strips and illustrations about diabetes "diabetes by strips"!

Miexron's profile photo   10/27/2016 3:34 p.m.

Well, first say that I am not sure if you can put this in the forum, or if it will be considered spam or something similar ... in which case I ask that they fulmine my post without contemplation, haha.

After much thinking and turning it, I have decided and have opened a page/blog where to start expressing myself a bit about this diabetes (type 1, which is what I live, but to serve you who serves you).In principle I thought about writing a blog, releasing thoughts and ideas on the subject ... but I thought it was better that I stay in my world, my profession, which is the illustrator and designer, as some will know.
So without much winding, I just announce that, that it is open for all those who want to follow it, and if you like and serve you for something great, since I have no other objective in mind that to share and communicate thoughts and ideas to othersThey can feel identified.
I get a little crying all this, since I do not know, I think it can be taken in very different ways according to the person, like I am going as a victim, or that I want to give myself a hype, or that I even want to banal the disease, or everythingContrary .... I don't know, it's a very delicate issue, but I just want that, share and express myself, and if someone else serves him, well great :).

I shut up now and I leave the links after if you want to happen, and an example of what I'm going to go up:

Link
Link

(The blog will basically the same as Facebook, but I have created it to have an "epicenter" of everything, and in case someone is more comfortable to follow it through there)

Thanks for reading!

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
10/27/2016 3:34 p.m.

DM tipo 1 desde Junio 2016 - Novorapid y Toujeo.
HbA1c: 6,2 // 30 añazos
----------------------------------------------------------------
Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

@miexron congratulations !!M likes it a lot.The illustrations are great, it is true that many times a picture is worth more than a thousand words ... courage with the project, d truth>: D <

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
10/27/2016 4:21 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

It seems great to me.Do you do what you like, what you want, from your own feeling and from good treatment, without attacking anyone?Well, everyone thinks what they want.
A hug

imara's profile photo
imara
10/27/2016 4:25 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Not only do I consider your spam but I support it and I agree totally that you announce it here @Miexron and in all Facebook groups referring to the subject.

In case the disease is something serious to take it seriously.A little humor is always good

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/27/2016 7:22 p.m.

@Miexron What do you say !!!Come on, he was looking forward to who was the new Facebook page that had come to me !!!!!!
Congratulations on that page !!!!!
We are going to fulminate you for saying that hahaha.
Ah !!!and the title of the page a pass !!!!

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/27/2016 8:12 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Very good,@miexron !!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/27/2016 8:19 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

jconegar said:
@miexron you say !!!Come on, he was looking forward to who was the new Facebook page that had come to me !!!!!!
Congratulations on that page !!!!!
We are going to fulminate you for saying that hahaha.
Ah !!!and the title of the page a pass !!!!

hahaha

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/27/2016 9:53 p.m.

Thank you all for the reception!I am very happy that you liked it and it seems good initiative!
I will have to look for more places where "spamar" @joseludi, I don't know the truth, hahaha.
Thanks @jconegar for enthusiasm!I love you like it.The title had to meditate a little for a few days, but in the end it came out naturally, it was so obvious, that I did not see it, hahaha.

I would quote one by one, but well you know that I really thank you!I hope you regularly go through the page or blog, you like it or not, the important thing is that you look and like it!Every comment, advice, and of course diffusion is always welcome.

^:)^

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
10/27/2016 10:09 p.m.

Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

!!Brilliant!!I just got a fan.!! Very good initiative !!:)

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
10/28/2016 11:45 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Thanks @nigiri !!I'm glad you like it!

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
10/28/2016 12:49 p.m.

@Miexron delighted that you have this initiative, I love the strips !!!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
10/28/2016 1:05 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thanks @Fer!Enchanted to be fond of!They do not reach the level of Dilbert, but hey, haha;)

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
10/28/2016 2:20 p.m.

Congratulations for your initiative and thanks for thinking about us !!!You already have a "like" more on your face.
Sometimes an illustration makes much more effect than words, and if yours help us to sensitize people, it is the most.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
10/28/2016 4:49 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

myxron said:
.... do not reach the level of Dilbert, but hey, haha;)

Touché !!! ... hahahahaha .... =))

fer's profile photo
fer
10/28/2016 4:58 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thanks @rociollinares !!You are much of my learning and inspiration for all this, as I will not think of you haha!
I hope that if it serves, to sensitize, to entertain, to familiarize, whatever!But what serve!

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
10/28/2016 7:14 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.