{'en': "I can't eat bread !!", 'es': 'No puedo comer pan!!'} Image

I can't eat bread !!

Zate's profile photo   10/31/2016 8:17 p.m.

I am prediabetic, bad glucose curve and dependent insulin gestational diabetes as a history.with antibodies and little pancreatic reserve that lead me according to the endocrine to type 1 diabetes.

At the moment I diet and controlled to observe records.

To my surprise the bread, even if it is integral, shoot the records.Even if I have eaten any sweet, I don't get so much as with bread.

Is it normal?Does anyone else happen to?

Zate's profile photo
Zate
10/31/2016 8:17 p.m.

DM1 (LADA) desde 2015
Apidra
Última hemo 5

What must be controlled are carbohydrates rations, especially sugars and flours.
Without fast insulin, they will have to restrict them a lot.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/31/2016 9:03 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

The bread has many hydrates.That it is integral the only thing that it does is that it has more fiber and raises the glucose more slowly (which is good) ... it is complicated without insulin, but it also depends a lot on the bread, you may find some that uploads less than another...

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
11/01/2016 10:33 a.m.

DM tipo 1 desde Junio 2016 - Novorapid y Toujeo.
HbA1c: 6,2 // 30 añazos
----------------------------------------------------------------
Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

I take the whole bread from the supermarket without salt and without sugar, more or less equivalent to 1 insulin unit every 3 slices of bread, so that you get an idea

Alfonso Fernandez Martinez's profile photo
Alfonso Fernandez Martinez
11/01/2016 12:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I was addicted to bread (I came to eat more than two daily white bread bars with nothing inside).The truth is that when they have taken it, I was going to have a bad time, in my almost 2 weeks I did not do it much.I would personally recommend that if the bread goes up it is better to leave it, and limit it.(I guess in my case that I already have the problem has already changed the chip).

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/07/2016 9:39 p.m.

Look to see what whole wheat bread, see if in the elaboration they are throwing sugar and you think that it does not carry and that is why it goes up so much.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
11/08/2016 2:43 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

I used the Pan de Mercadona, soy bollitos and they uploaded a lot.Apparently they carry sugars.He
Bread D discarded by the same.
I use the bakery of a lifetime that is more natural.

Calolu's profile photo
Calolu
03/26/2017 11:49 p.m.

Well, to me the bakery, depending on the bakery, it is wrong, bad, bad.Because many are precooked, it puts comprehensive but the integral bread is not so tender, nor does it carry so much crumb, it is usually more compact, less tasty when eating and mixing it with refined flours.If it is real integral bread, it is better and the difference is quite noticeable.What I notice that I am doing well, small amounts of real and super integral bread, that of the comprehensive Mercadona mold without added sugars and the Thins bread, 8 cereals and the integral, which more or less have the same values.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
03/27/2017 9:34 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.