Orange jam

aranzazuleg's profile photo   01/20/2016 10:46 a.m.

The recipe passed me days ago and I have already made two boats, the truth is that it is very good.
I wake her for breakfast with toasted bread.
RECIPE:

150ml of water
30 saccharin pills
2 small or 1 large oranges.

You boil the water with the pills.
You cut the orange with fine slices and then in 4 pieces.
You throw the orange into the boiling water and leave over low heat, when the orange is soft with scissors you are cutting the pieces, it is optional, I like pieces more.
It has to be around 20 minutes, you will see that it is finished when the water is consumed and it is like a thick mass.

Try it and tell me :-)

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
01/20/2016 10:46 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Olé !!!, looks like having very few carbohydrates, have you calculated them?, And how does glycemia affect you?

fer's profile photo
fer
01/21/2016 11 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

It does not affect me at all, to see that I take it as if it were jam, I do not like the whole boat, hahaha ... it comes out a lot, the same lasts a month.I have not calculated hydrates because they are despicable, of course it does not affect me in the glycemia.
It is as if you eat jam but more natural, or at least throw for you.

aranzazuleg
01/21/2016 noon

THANKS @AZAZuleG !!!!I'm going to try to do it with strawberries ....

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
01/21/2016 12:07 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

If you go, try and tell me how it comes out, that I had already gone through my head ...

aranzazuleg
01/21/2016 12:08 p.m.

And with blueberries, raspberries, peach, kiwi ..... :))

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
01/21/2016 12:10 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Anzazuleg Jope what good: p I just did !!!Thank you very much for the recipe!@fer, using a large orange of 300 grs (weighing it with skin) I get 250 grs of jam.The large orange calculates 30 grs of hydrates, so according to my calculations, in a tablespoon of 10 grs jam there would be 1 gr of hydrate, underestimated.I attest that is very good.I have passed her through the blender because my daughter hates the cachitos hehehehe

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
01/21/2016 2:13 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

= D> = d> = d> = d> = d> = d>

fer's profile photo
fer
01/21/2016 3:15 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Has it look good?I did not spend it with the blender PQ I thought it would look bad, the next prayer the step, hehehe ....

It is very easy to do and well in orange season it is not difficult to find sweet oranges.

aranzazuleg
01/22/2016 9:22 a.m.

@Anzazuleg, Fiiiiina and very very good !!!!For next time I will innovate and try with some kind, I don't know, ginger or cinnamon: p

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
01/22/2016 10:18 a.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

mmmmm .... good idea.= D>

aranzazuleg
01/22/2016 10:20 a.m.

Hi@arranzuleg, a lannaranja question you kitchened with your skin or without skin.THANK YOU.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/24/2016 5:16 p.m.

Sisi, if the best thing is to work little to do it.:-)

aranzazuleg
01/25/2016 9:46 a.m.

Grace@aranzazuleg. I will cook soon.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/25/2016 10:01 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.