{'en': 'Very concerned about my microalbuminuria level', 'es': 'Muy preocupado por mi nivel de microalbuminuria'} Image

Very concerned about my microalbuminuria level

dm79's profile photo   11/02/2016 8:21 p.m.

Good afternoon,

Today I have gone to my semiannual revision to the endocrine and the analytical in general has been good but the microalbumine has given a value of 89. It is very strange because I am 36 years old, I do not have hypertension (I usually have 110/70) and my glucosylated hemoglobin is6.5-6.7.In this last analytical it was 6.7 but that value of microalbuminuria worries me.My endocrine has said that I do not worry and make me another urine analytical to confirm it because sometimes they can give false positives because I have performed very intense physical exercise 24 hours before, urine infection, etc.

I might not have to worry but sincerely at the end of May in the visit to the endocrine the microalbumine was 12 and the truth in 6 months that increase worries me because I immediately think that I must take hypotensors that at the end I will go to more and I see myself in session ofhemodialysis.

It is possible that my attitude is very negative because next week I will do another urine control to see if it is a laboratory error, if it is a false positive or if it really is but with 36 years (I made my debut of DM type1 at 8 years of age) I have overwhelmed me so young that starting with antihypertensives and knowing that the kidney begins to stumble.

Reading I have seen that sometimes there are false positives for the reasons that I have told you and also that having high microalbumine with treatment and control does not have to lead to diabetic nephropathy and renal failure but I am sure that more than one@ thatHe has found in my place has begun to turn his head.

You could advise me about now to do.

Thank you so much!

dm79's profile photo
dm79
11/02/2016 8:21 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello and welcome @dm79 with the value of microalbuminuria I cannot help you but do not worry about tension, with 110-70 they will not give you medication for tension, that tension is better than good.If with those figures they give you medication you would have to grab the street lamps every time you would get out of house drops.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/02/2016 8:54 p.m.

Could you tell me please what to do in cases?I am going to repeat the urine analysis next week but it is positive that I have high microalbuminuria, should I worry about renal failure?In other words, is the probability of 100% develop renal failure?Please Espeier, you can answer me, thank you.

dm79's profile photo
dm79
11/03/2016 2:17 p.m.

Don't worry about the value itself.
Sometimes the value of microalbumine rises a bit in diabetics.
But, I am sure if you repeat the analytics, a different value will come out.
An urinary infection can also influence, or simply has not been measured with precision and there has been an error.

OscarelGato's profile photo
OscarelGato
11/03/2016 4:03 p.m.

I can't tell you anything because I would talk without knowing but I send you encouragement and hopefully the next analysis is good!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/03/2016 5:11 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

If 6 months ago I was fine, I don't think it's anything.
To me the renal complication is the subject that worries me the most, but I know a transplant man of kidney and pancreas that is great and cured.
So to keep taking care.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/04/2016 1:31 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Like Nigiri, I don't know about the subject and I can't tell you, but I send you cheer

albertot's profile photo
albertot
11/04/2016 8:12 a.m.

dm79 said:
could you tell me how to do in cases?I am going to repeat the urine analysis next week but it is positive that I have high microalbuminuria, should I worry about renal failure?In other words, is the probability of 100% develop renal failure?Please Espeier, you can answer me, thank you.

Hello, how was the thing?I hope it was Puntal

GREETINGS

Vero83's profile photo
Vero83
05/12/2022 1:11 p.m.

vero83 said:
dm79 said:
could you tell me please what to do in cases like this?I am going to repeat the urine analysis next week but it is positive that I have high microalbuminuria, should I worry about renal failure?In other words, is the probability of 100% develop renal failure?Please Espeier, you can answer me, thank you.

Hello, how was the thing?I hope it was Puntal

Greetings

Vero, the message you answer is 2016 and the last time I enter the DM79 forum was in 2017, I don't know if it will answer you

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
05/12/2022 1:53 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.