{'en': 'What to take before bed?', 'es': '¿Que tomar antes de dormir?'} Image

What to take before bed?

DiabetesForo's profile photo   01/23/2016 10:56 p.m.

Hello, good night I have another question,

Let's see if you can help me and answer something that they still did not show me, last night I had two hours after dinner 90 and I knew that I had to take something so I took 2 gullon cookies without sugar.

Would it be enough or did I be short?

Ah!and say that this morning was in 118.

Thank you!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/23/2016 10:56 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Aliciaalicia, each one takes what is going well according to the treatment it has and according to the control before sleep, and that is only known when you try it with the glucometer.If with 90, two cookies have done well, you can try equivalent rations .. a yogourt, a glass of milk, half juice, a fruit .. and even a chocolate .. according to how you are and if you use or not insulin ...´
Sometimes you will not take anything.The one who commands is the glucometer.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/23/2016 11:34 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thanks @regina.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/23/2016 11:53 p.m.

I disagree with the hype or juice;They are sugars that their action is very fast.In the case of the hype, they are bad sugars.The apple -type fruit or an orange is quite successful.You can also try the glass of milk or yogurt.

chamus1978's profile photo
chamus1978
04/12/2020 12:42 p.m.

Hello, I usually take if I am below, 95 a yogurt or a glass of milk and it is more than enough, if I am more than 95 I do not take anything since when I sleep a lot, in fact I modify the pumpso that the sleep hours will supply me 150% more basal insulin and thus arrived with decent values

mariaeivissa's profile photo
mariaeivissa
04/20/2020 12:59 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.