{'en': 'Dental extraction !!!(Broken Muela)', 'es': 'Extracción dentaría!!! (muela rota)'} Image

Dental extraction !!!(Broken Muela)

DiabetesForo's profile photo   01/25/2016 3:49 p.m.

Hello,

I broke a tooth when I was going to bite a caramel in a hip and today they have taken the part that remained and 4 hours ago and it does not stop bleeding is not that it has bleeding but it does not let it have to change the gauze continuously.

Someone have extracted some tooth and how long does it take to stop bleeding?

Thank you!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/25/2016 3:49 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi @aliciaalicia they took one in September ... and if bleeding don't worry if it's the first day.They took it out about 10 and in the afternoon I was still changing my gas, but little by little I will stop.

pikelinda's profile photo
pikelinda
01/25/2016 7:08 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 2015 tipo 2/Mody??
Controlada con dieta y ejercicio
Ultima hemo: 5.5

One more year ago they took one.I was two hours with the gauze with which I left the dentist.I no longer bleed.Do not rinse that is not convenient.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
01/25/2016 7:29 p.m.

Thanks @pikelinda and @anaisabel.
They say that the diabetics we heal badly, I have been changing the gauze all day and I was worried. The dentist wants to make me an implant in two months when he scan inside and I do not know if this you have done any.THANK YOU.

DiabetesForo
01/25/2016 8:05 p.m.

It seems to me soon in two months, but I am not a dentist.He told me 6 and a year has passed.I should implant but it's a little scared.

Anaisabel
01/25/2016 8:11 p.m.

You are encouraging me !!Ha ha ha.

DiabetesForo
01/25/2016 8:15 p.m.

I am also afraid of hehehe

pikelinda's profile photo
pikelinda
01/25/2016 8:23 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 2015 tipo 2/Mody??
Controlada con dieta y ejercicio
Ultima hemo: 5.5

I have been removed from the trial with operation and without any problem.Two of them stuck in the mandibula, had to deepen a lot, but very well everything within what fits

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/25/2016 8:29 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Neither rinse or spit, that if you don't come back to make blood.
Put on the beet gauze, that is chubby and bruit, squeeze that it is the best for no blood and head up, do not lie down and tonight do not take anything hot.
I have taken the 4 of the jucio, 2 with surgery and 2 normal, no problem.In a if they put platelet enrichment, which brought you blood before, separate the platelets and put it in the hole that leaves you dies, what it does is activate the growth factors that causes scars to be scars before.
They did more than anything because my brother is a dentist and to try to see if it was true that the healing was accelerated but not because he thought he was going to heal badly, I had already taken others before, it was rather as an experiment for hispatients and the truth is that it closed before

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/25/2016 8:31 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Thanks @joconegar.. and thanks @gala for all the advice.

DiabetesForo
01/25/2016 8:38 p.m.

@Aliciaalicia, how is the bleeding?Has already stopped?

Anaisabel
01/26/2016 12:42 p.m.

Hi @anaisabel, bleeding today I have nothing.
But I have 38 fever, I don't know if this will be for diabetes.On the sheet that the dentists gave me it could happen.Thanks for remembering.

DiabetesForo
01/26/2016 3:47 p.m.

I do not think it is for diabetes, but the fever can raise glucose and maybe you have to correct quickly.
Get well soon!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/27/2016 7:43 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I do not think that I have a relationship, in case you are interested in two implants in two years, and it is true that the dentist told me that it took more to heal, but knowing it made me go once a week, to see howHe scanned and if the implant had grabbed well, because the first time I rejected an implant, but that can happen to a person with or without diabetes.In my case I was very quiet because my dentist took me a lot of control.Look at me what worried me the most after an extraction was not to be able to din

valky's profile photo
valky
01/27/2016 11:38 p.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

Thanks @regina. Yes, I have the glucose in 200 and I only had 2 portions.

DiabetesForo
01/28/2016 12:57 a.m.

If thank you @valky I think the fever is because my throat hurts I have surely taken a virus.
Regarding the implants is painful?Thank you if you read this and answer me.

DiabetesForo
01/28/2016 1:04 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.