How do you do with the pasta?

Marga_rita's profile photo   01/27/2016 10:59 p.m.

Hello forum !!
I wanted to ask how you put the insulin guideline if you are going to eat pasta.
Today I have taken a spaguettis dish with vegetables and tuna (approximately 4 rations), I have punctured my usual dose and at the time and a half I had 124, I still put 3 more and at 3 hours after having eaten 173 !!
I do not usually eat a lot of pasta although I love it and I would like to know how you do it so as not to have up.
Kisses!!

Marga_rita's profile photo
Marga_rita
01/27/2016 10:59 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Ups ... what happened.
I usually take it integral, and the truth is that that subsequent climb does not hit me ...
Try to see;)

Marcos_J_M's profile photo
Marcos_J_M
01/27/2016 11:40 p.m.

Marcos - 26 años - Debut a los 14
Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

Thanks @Marcos_J_M, I'm going to try it integral.
Buy those of Diabalance and the values ​​did well, but there is no color
With normal paste, this is a bit bad and stays or hard or past.

Marga_rita's profile photo
Marga_rita
01/27/2016 11:50 p.m.

Hello, as a comprehensive pasta that is true, it is very good, keep in mind that the vegetables are also hydrates and you may need more x every 15gr is a ration, and the vegetable the separate weight and that there are several Q are different in terms of quantity andration.I also usually walk 1h to lower it and after a lunch so I usually stay at 85-95.Other times I do not go to walk and the values ​​are put in me in 150 or 160.

mariamarquez's profile photo
mariamarquez
01/28/2016 12:45 a.m.

@Mariamarquez I think there is the failure ... in which they are not every 15 grams, if not every 10 grams of carbohydrates, the descent dates back to 15 !!
I know what tell me about the vegetable and such, I always weight separately, simple hydrates, compounds, vegetables, proteins and fats more by eye, since I do not usually exceed me.
Since you said that, it can be, that the failure of the concept failure, or that the basal at that time is low ... or if you throw a lot of oil, and the assimilation is slower, the cooking time, if you drain them once boiled with cold water, if you do not do it all the starch and it has more caloric load ... Anyway, there are millions of things, that I already make them automatic, but that must be valued...
A hug and luck!
Comment if you find the key.;)

Marcos_J_M's profile photo
Marcos_J_M
01/28/2016 11:02 a.m.

Marcos - 26 años - Debut a los 14
Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.