Hello, I'm new, type 2 diabetes

Lourdes_yo's profile photo   01/28/2016 7:52 p.m.

Hello, good night, I am forty and so many years old, at 13 I was diagnosed with a system (systemic lupus erythematosus), and in 2005, I was transplanted with kidney, of that 10 years ago.
After the transplant, I had some problems with sugar, but I started to take metformin , which during these ten years, has been regulating, more or less.At present, it has risen me a lot and I am taking suit .
Above all I need your help, with food.Luckily for me, I am in an optimal weight.
Before starting to go to the nurse, I took rice and hazelnut milk, but I suppose it must be bad for me, because of the rice, today I bought, spelled milk, which I have read has a good taste.With the soybean I can't, for the smell.

That's why I would appreciate things, that I can or cannot eat.I am super lost.

Thank you so much.

Lourdes_yo's profile photo
Lourdes_yo
01/28/2016 7:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome Lourdes_yo

I can't guide you much because I am guy but there are people like you.Surely reading this forum and with what they answer you hit a good push to improve the coexistence with "our forced friend" :-)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/28/2016 8:39 p.m.

Thank you very much, I am already seeing things that will help me, I have not had any visit with the nurse, only with the substitute, which explained how to measure sugar and period.I guess on the next visit will guide me more.: -H

Lourdes_yo's profile photo
Lourdes_yo
01/28/2016 9:11 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.