{'en': 'Guide for new diabetes diagnosed', 'es': 'Guía para recién diagnosticados de diabetes'} Image

Guide for new diabetes diagnosed

fer's profile photo   11/04/2016 9:45 p.m.

If you just arrived at the forum, I hope we can help you, I am sure you have a lot to read in the forum and learn.

I recommend some issues that you can start and that will serve you a lot at this stage, take good note !!!;)

Use the links on this topic or look for them for the title with the forum search engine.

Action Guides - Fast Chulear
Link
Types of Diabetes
Link
Carbohydrate counting guide
Link

As I always say, do not hesitate to ask what you need and share what you know !!: P

fer's profile photo
fer
11/04/2016 9:45 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Very good idea @fer, although I would go a little more and I suggest that posts as they are always on a marked line as a click, so that the new users who enter first to find is this type of post and do not have to go looking for, there areenough part to add as a bug, hip and hyper symptoms, such as acting, counting rations, etc. of that type would help new people with this cross.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
11/06/2016 10:58 a.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

@Luvi seems to me a very good idea, and better than mixing it with the topics we usually deal with, I am thinking of creating a new page with the most common themes, I could put it at the same level as access to the "forum rules",or the "top of the forum", what do you think?

fer's profile photo
fer
11/06/2016 11:27 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Both for the full version, and for the mobile version of the web, you can or that those posts were as a high headEverything you should know about diabetes "something like that and that contains those posts and special interests and help to understand and know about newly diagnosed.Diabetes.It is more also to suggest the same tab for type 2 since looking for post about that type of diabetes must be made complicated.It is an idea or small sketch, which should be shaped.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
11/06/2016 12:21 p.m.

hbA1c= 5,4

He relaunted the post @"fer", I think it is necessary to create a topic always highand symptoms of hypoglycemia and hyperglycemia, insulins and pumps, counting, HC and food tables, glucometers, MCG, etc ...), especially for all those newly diagnosed people or where health is more limited in media or professionals.The newly diagnosed and registered people have to be giving blind sticks looking for post and rereading, many times it is a task, so I think that gathering it in the same topic that will always lead the list of topics would be of great help.You could also do another for type 2 and not mix.I know it is a laborious job to use a lot of time, time that you surely do not have, it is also not necessary to do it from one day to another, it is to work little by little on it.It's just like suggestion.All the best

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
05/14/2017 10:15 a.m.

hbA1c= 5,4

Thanks @"luvi" for refloating the subject !!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
05/14/2017 1:43 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.