Free Free Freestyle First Day

Remegc's profile photo   01/28/2016 11:05 p.m.

Hello!

Today has been my first day with free freestyle, an authentic disaster.The first sensor was not read by the reader so I had to remove it.

The second sensor, the needle came out when putting it on.

I have called and send me these new sensors these days.

I hope it goes better!

Remegc's profile photo
Remegc
01/28/2016 11:05 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Remegc Well, it's bad luck !!After almost a day of figures that did not square, now at least well and with figures equal to the glucometer.Let's see if the next request gets very fast and everything goes well

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
01/28/2016 11:40 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Hello girls to see I have had two sensors and the second at the beginning I did not cut me much until the 2 or 3 days that it was better but in a reading I reached 220 and it scared me when I mediate the glucometer gave me 85... I was dead less bad than for the bowling, I measure me with the glycometer Q but ... my mother, I will ask the endocrine when it goes 18 to see that it tells me ... but for doubts the glucometer q forMy never fails.Greetings

mariamarquez's profile photo
mariamarquez
01/29/2016 11:54 a.m.

The ultimós sensors fail a lot.I have thrown two sensors too, and I have complained a lot in this forum.
Freestyle helps you discover a lot about the sugar curve, and improve glycemia.But, they have to improve it a lot.

Also, if your idea is to use the freestyle to rest your fingers, in the end you are forced to use the glucometer, to contrast the figures so high that the freestyle gives, and you end up clicking on your fingers more than usual (with the glucometer alone).At least, that's what happened to me, and I stopped using it.

OscarelGato's profile photo
OscarelGato
01/29/2016 1:48 p.m.

Girls, don't discourage you !!!

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
01/29/2016 1:51 p.m.

I personally have no problem, unless the glucose changes are very sudden, so the reader takes about 15 min in coinciding with blood glucose.This meter is doing very well to know the trend of glucose, especially when I do sports.
All the best

lemurdiabético's profile photo
lemurdiabético
01/29/2016 6:19 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.