{'en': 'ABASAGLAR INSULIN', 'es': 'Insulina abasaglar'} Image

ABASAGLAR INSULIN

Marcos_J_M's profile photo   01/29/2016 1:48 p.m.

How are you diabellos?

I tell you, I come from seeing my Endocrine colleague here in Seville ... and after a talk of about 20 minutes, he has changed me from levem to Abasaglar, since I told him the case of new insulins and others ... someone someoneHas he tried ??

I am afraid to change, since I am doing so well, that Tssss is like looking for it alone ...

By the way, hemoglobin has come out 5'4, and I have recommended that I try to be at 6% to avoid so many declines ...

Anyway, a hug to all and have a magnificent day: x: x: x

Marcos_J_M's profile photo
Marcos_J_M
01/29/2016 1:48 p.m.

Marcos - 26 años - Debut a los 14
Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

@Marcos_J_M, the Abasaglar, is the low cost version of the Lantus, which are putting the new diagnosed xa to remove the lantus, the difference with Levemir is the same as with the Lantus, the duration is longer and it is only needed "usually" normally"A puncture, they say that one lasts lasts, I certainly did not notice any difference.
You have a very good hemo, but of course, with low hemoglobins there is more risk of declines, my endo is also in favor of being closer to 6 than 5, even in pregnancy and pregnancy, he tells me, he prefers a 6 well that 5, 5 with hypos

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/29/2016 1:54 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Ayss dream of 6 :))
@Gala Are you already pregnant?Excellent!

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
01/29/2016 2 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Anaisabel, no, not yet, we want to start looking for early summer (work things that would square us better if we have a poler, ha ha !!), but I was talking to the focus a little worried because I had climbed to 5,8 Hemo and he told me that if when he was pregnant I kept me between 6-7 throughout pregnancy he hit his teeth

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/29/2016 2:12 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Much encouragement gala !!!!!!!

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/29/2016 2:44 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Thank you!!Let's see how is it ... I really tell me the truth haha

Marcos_J_M's profile photo
Marcos_J_M
01/29/2016 2:49 p.m.

Marcos - 26 años - Debut a los 14
Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

My endocrine told me on the last visit (without scary to anyone) that there are already recent studies of many or more cardiovascular accidents with lower hemoglobins, the same is in people with other previous or older pathologies, but what loved meTo say that hemoglobins of 6 or less not "are free" unless you carry a continuous meter or pump and it is at the expense of many hypoglycemia with their respective tachycardia, palpitations, nerves etc .. told me half a joke that in the endwill return to the previous figure of 7.5 and if not time to time ..

all the best

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/29/2016 2:53 p.m.

One would be perfect for me;) @sigsauer

Surely you get it @gala.I will wait to congratulate you just a few mesecillos

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
01/29/2016 3 p.m.

finalized

Carmen Salas's profile photo
Carmen Salas
01/18/2017 11:11 a.m.

No. The solution is not that we return to 7.5 of hemo ... The solution is that public health reset bombs and mcg.

Papajesus1's profile photo
Papajesus1
01/18/2017 10:36 p.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.