{'en': 'Work schedules - I have to recover the time to inject the insulin?', 'es': 'Horarios de trabajo - Tengo que recuperar el tiempo para inyectarme la insulina?'} Image

Work schedules - I have to recover the time to inject the insulin?

alf_cg's profile photo   11/06/2016 5:33 p.m.

Hello,

I am type I diabetic since 2006 and it is a very unstable diabetes, in the reports the doctors advise that I must have a stable schedule, without shift changes and as linear as possible for a better control of my diabetes.

I would like to know if I have the right to that type of schedule or the company can modify them when it considers it necessary, currently, until the time it takes to manage the insulin in the morning I have to sign it and recover it.

Is this too?it's right?

All the best!

alf_cg's profile photo
alf_cg
11/06/2016 5:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@alf_cg I think it has to do with occupational health and they decide.They should take away the shifts but I don't know if by law they are obliged.
Please, write in minuscules, read better.Thank you

albertot's profile photo
albertot
11/06/2016 8:21 p.m.

In occupational health it is not that they are very for the work because they see it as a common disease.
I thank you for your comment.
Good day.

alf_cg's profile photo
alf_cg
11/06/2016 8:37 p.m.

Present medical reports or ask your endo to write a new one where you say clearly that you recommend not making shifts.Go back to occupational health and insist ... there is no other.
I legally do not know if they are forced, I do not know if any partner knows the legal issue and can illuminate us.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
11/06/2016 9:43 p.m.

Signs to click?:-EITHER
They told me (I don't know what law, decree, agreement explains it) that if I wanted only one turn I would have no problem to grant me logically by presenting a medical report. I have not requested it because they lost to work in shifts.
The administration of your company does not help you in these issues, it does not tell you what you can or not?Go to a labor lawyer.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
11/06/2016 11:25 p.m.

Well, the time it takes to put the insulin and take some food I have to sign and recover.
In occupational health they tell me that I must have a stable and shift schedule.
The company argues that if it gives me the schedule in advance, it considers it stable and that in the case I can eat there.
Maybe they don't want to generate envy between workers but I need a laughed schedule and adequate diet to control my diabetes well (which is very unstable, complicated and difficult to control) I don't feel the support or understanding of anyone.
Thank you all.
All the best.

alf_cg's profile photo
alf_cg
11/07/2016 5:41 p.m.

@alf_cg you can read this topic, it has information that can be interesting for your case!;)

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
11/07/2016 6:52 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

alf_cg said:
hello, Hello,

I am type I diabetic since 2006 and it is a very unstable diabetes, in the reports the doctors advise that I must have a stable schedule, without shift changes and as linear as possible for a better control of my diabetes.

I would like to know if I have the right to that type of schedule or the company can modify them when it considers it necessary, currently, until the time it takes to manage the insulin in the morning I have to sign it and recover it.

Is this too?it's right?

All the best!

Look it next to your union, I can tell you that if there is any possibility you can get it.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/07/2016 11 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.