{'en': '3 months without hypoglycemia, the price to pay', 'es': '3 meses sin hipoglucemias, el precio a pagar'} Image

3 months without hypoglycemia, the price to pay

Artorias's profile photo   11/06/2016 11:31 p.m.

This is the price to be paid for being since the summer without almost knowing what a hypoglycemia is, a bad control, but it is not a disaster too large of hemoglobin, I have to assess whether it is worth following or adjustments more than the control, thanIf I want I can improve it a lot.

Of course it has been a good experience, the closest thing to having a quality of life to what can be reached with the current treatment.

The low and high limits in the graphs are 70-180.

When the life of the sensors is ending in some postures, it usually marks me a value of 40 or 50 that it is not such, so really of those 474 readings below 70, I would say that there are actually much less thanhalf.Therefore the real hemo is also somewhat greater than what it puts there.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
11/06/2016 11:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Is it also paid for hypos?=) As long as the hyper is not paid .... You are very left faces #:-S
You do it great @Artorias.I wish I knew how to do it good.I try, but I don't get it.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
11/06/2016 11:38 p.m.

anaisabel said:
is also paid for hypos?=) As long as the hyper is not paid .... You are very left faces #:-S
You do it great @Artorias.I wish I knew how to do it good.I try, but I don't get it.

Thank you but I do not consider that I am doing well.Deliberately, I don't adjust the doses well so as not to have to deal with hypoglycemia.
It has been rather an experiment to be a little fed up with hypoglycemia, which is the only thing that in my day to day can prevent me from doing everything.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
11/06/2016 11:43 p.m.

It seems to me that he is very achieved.A hem below 7 and without almost hypos, nothing is easy.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/07/2016 2:48 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Arotorias It seems to me that if in the end you have that hemoglobin with those results is perfect.I think that the price to be paid for a hemo of 6 or less than 6 without insulin pump or MCG is higher due to the risk of almost continued hypoglycemia.
In my visits to the Endocrine the first thing that mine was asked was hypoglycemia ..?Many, few ..?When do you have them ..?In the end by default I always told him less than they really were because he did not have signed up but I always told him that with a hemoglobin of 6 or less like the ones I had then they were with enough hypos and the one who told him that with those hemoglobinsI had hardly any hypoglycemia I was lying to him, that's how simple, I repeat "without a bomb" and without "mcg" ..
For me 6.7 with that average and with hardly any risk of hypos I think of chapeau !!!= D>

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/07/2016 10:23 a.m.

I think like the rest, a hemo like this and without hiccups is not easily achieved.Congratulations!!!!

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
11/07/2016 11:41 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Very well done @Artorias = D> = D> = D>

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
11/07/2016 2:24 p.m.

@Arotorias The results are not perfect, but I already tell you that I sign for having them always!, Also, it is shown that repeated hypoglycemic are more harmful than a moderately high hemoglobin, then I look for the topic where it was commented and shared.

Courage! And keep like this, we are not so bad, man !!!: P

fer's profile photo
fer
11/07/2016 3:44 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

@Arotorias are almost perfect, but of course considering that we know that on the day to someone with diabetes, perfection is impossible.I think not having hypos is almost more important than having a lower hem !!

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
11/07/2016 8:38 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

I have always had that doubt, better 5.7 with hypos or 6.7 without hypos?
The least risk of hypo allows you to make a more normalized life, but, in the long term, I don't know ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/08/2016 1:28 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Eregina The problem of hypoglycemia continuously has the risk of "not getting" in that long term ... !!!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/08/2016 8:46 a.m.

Thank you, the truth is that I will continue the same, I am very calm without hypos.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
11/09/2016 9:36 p.m.

I understand that it is better to be with stable glucose without hypos, even if it is somewhat higher @regina, than lower and with many changes and hypos.At least they told me that, and my endo always tells me that if they like the climbs little, less like hypos haha.

Let's see if @Fer shares that article too, surely it is interesting.

And I encourage and congratulations @Arírtorias, I also see the graph very well!I would like not to have any peak of those I have from time to time!

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
11/09/2016 10:40 p.m.

DM tipo 1 desde Junio 2016 - Novorapid y Toujeo.
HbA1c: 6,2 // 30 añazos
----------------------------------------------------------------
Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

What happened!I would also sign for those jiji graphics.I am also very happy to have 2% of low to the quarter thanks to the Dexcom (that is the price to be paid unfortunately) and now in November it has done a year that I have been, since as you say the issue of hypos is important andI finished deciding to use the Dexcom for a month that I counted 22 hypos :( now it is a joy, although I cannot control the part of the target cheese, I am at 65% high 8- | And I can't get it down. For this reason, congratulationsFor your graphics = D>

valky's profile photo
valky
11/09/2016 11:46 p.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.