FOR SALE Freestyle sensors

Anaisabel's profile photo   01/31/2016 1:15 p.m.

I have sensors that I would like to sell since I will be without using them for a while.
Price would be 60 euros per sensor.
If someone is interested to contact me.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
01/31/2016 1:15 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Anaisabel,
In the end you end up giving me the reason in an indirect way.
I remember having complained about freestyle sensors, because I threw two two that worked well, and you, in one of those conversations, showed you upset with what I wrote.

Anaisabel: to see @oscalgato, you have already said that you are not happy.What many people where you get it?I have only returned one and not for errors but because I have left allergy when using it.
Do not alarmed people not necessary.

You don't want them anymore, I imagine you will have your reasons;allergy, ... etc.

The problem is that these sensors only work with your reader.They are not worth another reader.They have made them to individual title.Each one has put a serial number.We look like machines!
What you could do is also sell the reader, so that the one who bought your sensor really is worth it.
Do not take it badly, we are here to help us!
Good afternoon

OscarelGato's profile photo
OscarelGato
01/31/2016 1:46 p.m.

Let's see that you sell them does not mean that you are not happy.I have allergy problems, but I'm still happy.How am I going to be a season without using them so that I love them in a drawer??
They only work with my reader?By?It's the first thing I hear.I think they can start with any reader.
If it's like you say, I stay.I plan to keep using them, because I repeat I am happy.

Anaisabel
01/31/2016 1:54 p.m.

oscalgato said:
hello anaisabel,
I remember having complained about freestyle sensors, because I threw two two that worked well, and you, in one of those conversations, showed you upset with what I wrote.

Anaisabel: to see @oscalgato, you have already said that you are not happy.What many people where you get it?I have only returned one and not for errors but because I have left allergy when using it.

You don't want them anymore, I imagine you will have your reasons;allergy, ... etc.

The problem is that these sensors only work with your reader.They are not worth another reader.They have made them to individual title.Each one has put a serial number.We look like machines!
What you could do is also sell the reader, so that the one who bought your sensor really is worth it.
Good afternoon

Hello, you have no idea how the free Freestyle Flashle measurement system works.

The sensors can be initiated with any reader, then once initiated they are linked to that particular reader and another officer cannot be used, although it could still be read with third party apps such as LIAPP or Glimp, thanks to the peculiarities of technologyNFC

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
01/31/2016 2:58 p.m.

The sensors are worth any free, if you want and there are those who buy it, of course you can sell them, remember that they have an expiration date, you better sell it that do not expire and someone lod use.Of course they are worth.

Papajesus1's profile photo
Papajesus1
01/31/2016 3:12 p.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

But if you sell them at the same price as Abbott, what do we earn buying them?In addition there is a risk that you have stored badly or have passed them by an X -ray reader, such as those of the airports, and do not work.

artories said:
oscalgato said:
hello anaisabel,

Good afternoon

Hello, you have no idea how the free Freestyle Flashle measurement system works.

The sensors can be initiated with any reader, then once initiated they are linked to that particular reader and another officer cannot be used, although it could still be read with third party apps such as LIAPP or Glimp, thanks to the peculiarities of technologyNFC

OscarelGato's profile photo
OscarelGato
01/31/2016 3:22 p.m.

Ah it's how I thought ..
Thank you for clarifying it, I had already lined me.
I sell them and period, @oscarelgato.

Anaisabel
01/31/2016 3:44 p.m.

I laugh for not crying ....: ((((

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/31/2016 4:10 p.m.

Great @Artorias !!!

No hot cloths hahahahaha !!I only have the question of whether @oscarelgato is a troll, a dexcom commercial, or the two things hahahaha !!@Anaisabel, how do you think of trying to fool us like this?I just not listening to Don Erre that I buy you hahahahaha!I am from the Barcelona area, send me private if you want and take them off, which is what it is about, to help us, even if you have to pay 5 euros to emails...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/01/2016 9:39 a.m.

I didn't say that I travel to Mars with the sensors.@kraken, are you still interested in?Maybe aliens have done something :))

Anaisabel
02/01/2016 12:34 p.m.

I think this has been pumpkins an Abbot commercial :))

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/01/2016 12:47 p.m.

oscalgato said:
hello anaisabel,

Good afternoon

I think what you mean is that the sensor must match the applicator.That if once started alone it works with the reader initiated as well indicated here.
I had allergy problems but only with a sensor, I will short
All the best.

lemurdiabético's profile photo
lemurdiabético
02/01/2016 3:29 p.m.

The last one that takes me away after three days does not pike me since I took it off, but I still have a beautiful brand and today the doctor has told me to continue curation.That of the other arm that takes its corresponding 14 days cured, but with brand.
Until I heal at all I will not wear another.
You will say @lemurdiabetico.I miss it now I would do very well since I have started with a new insulin.

The sensors with their applicator, unopened box that have not traveled anything, etc. are already sold.

Anaisabel
02/01/2016 4:30 p.m.

@Anaisabel you have tried to put it in another place other than the arms, to prove that it is not left, I refer up to the buttock, in the gut etc, etc.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/01/2016 6:11 p.m.

@sigsauer, I have only taken them in the arm.It is comfortable to take them there, but I will try somewhere else.

Anaisabel
02/02/2016 12:15 p.m.

Hello Ana Isabel, I am interested.What expiration date do you have?Thanks, Alfredo

alfredomoreno's profile photo
alfredomoreno
03/02/2018 12:02 p.m.

It has been a long time for this.I immediately sold them to a partner of this forum.

Anaisabel
03/02/2018 12:09 p.m.

OK thanks

alfredomoreno's profile photo
alfredomoreno
03/02/2018 12:22 p.m.

anaisabel said:
I have sensors that I would like to sell since I will spend time without using them.

You keep selling sensors, I'm interested

sboris's profile photo
sboris
05/12/2019 1:10 p.m.

sboris said:
anaisabel said:
I have sensors that I would like to sell since I will spend time without using them.

You keep selling sensors, I am interested

sergiovazquez2009@gmail.com pass me your phone and see it

sboris's profile photo
sboris
05/12/2019 1:17 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.