Trying to have good control and motivation, relief

afrifeernandz's profile photo   02/02/2016 4:03 p.m.

Hello! Here you have one of the youngest hahaha, well, this morning has given me a 34 super hypo ..

I noticed very strong pulsations but I was not dizzy or anything, well it was also lying that it has been at 7 in the morning, but I have not noticed it so much and Jope Q just ... but I have taken a juice with a littleof sugar and two bollitos and has risen to 170 throughout the morning.

Ultimately, in the difference of my years (although they are few) of control, these last months are being the best, the truth, since it does nothing I had a giant abandonment of that now I regret the consequences that they can bring me, now that II am really putting .. Tomorrow I have the GP, I will ask you for something for anxiety and that sends me directly to the ophthalmologist and an endocrine appointment too, which I stopped going for abandonment.

There are times that anxiety and despair enter me, and sadness, for these 5 years that I have been doing so badly ... but fatal, since I read you and I see that from the beginning you have had everything very good, with antibajosBut controlling it, and thinking that I have been irresponsible and abandoned my diabetes so long ...

I feel quite guilty, of that to be almost 2 or 3 weeks without leaving my house or going to the institute, doing exams but missing a lot (I've been well bachelor, but I had never missed so much) and that's why I am depressive, I am depressive,I have thrown days without eating (I ate at its hours but little, with no insulin, and the truth has not given me almost any hiccups, only fasting) and the truth is that it is too negativism for the age I am .. That's why, In this bad time I discovered this forum and I realized that I am not alone, I have read a lotIn addition to having answered the issues that I have uploaded too.

I know that I am writing a lot, but I am trying to let off steam and also for someone who feels like me .. I think it's not late, it's just 6 years that I have been wrong, why the rest of the years I have leftTo be able to take them well?There are many goals and goals (in addition to losing weight, approve baccalaureate and get my law career) and I plan to fulfill them.

And well, although I am young ... to tell those people who feel demotivated not by their illness, if not by their diabetes, or those that are something new for them, that everything is learned, and that if life has beenGiven to you, because you consider that you are brave enough to face another adventure!

And also and above all, in the very very positive part, you can even take it as a game ...

I am very sad to have realized this and reflected now, over the years, but better late than ever.Well tomorrow that, that I have the header and see that the ophthalmologist tells me, I hope that I do not give me bad news is what I ask ... and that my spots and that is something normal and can keep my sight for a long time.

Thanks for reading this and encouragement !!!:)

afrifeernandz's profile photo
afrifeernandz
02/02/2016 4:03 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Africehernandz said:
hello, here you have one of the youngest hahaha, well, this morning he has given me a 34 super hypo. I noticed very strong pulsations but I was not dizzyNot anything, well it was also that it was lying since it was at 7 in the morning, but I have not noticed it so much and Jope Q just ... but I have taken a juice with a little sugar and two bully and has uploaded meto 170 throughout the morning.Ultimately, in the difference of my years (although they are few) of control, these last months are being the best, the truth, since it does nothing I had a giant abandonment of that now I regret the consequences that they can bring me, now that II am really putting .. Tomorrow I have the GP, I will ask you for something for anxiety and that sends me directly to the ophthalmologist and an endocrine appointment too, which I stopped going for abandonment.There are times that anxiety and despair enter me, and sadness, for these 5 years that I have been doing so badly ... but fatal, since I read you and I see that from the beginning you have had everything very good, with antibajosBut controlling it, and thinking that I have been irresponsible and I have abandoned my diabetes so long ... I feel quite guilty, of that to be almost 2 or 3 weeks without leaving my house or going to the institute, doing exams but missing a lot(I carry my bachelor, but I had never missed so much) and that is why, I am depressive, I have thrown days without eating (I ate at its hours but little, without any insulin, and the truth has not given me almost any hicconly on an empty stomach) and the truth is that is too negativism for the age I have .. That is why, in this bad time I discovered this forum and I realized that I am not alone, I have read a lotFrom which I have learned and some I have identified, and for that part, I also wanted to thank you, in addition to having answered the issues that I have uploaded as well.I know that I am writing a lot, but I am trying to let off steam and also for someone who feels like me .. I think it's not late, it's just 6 years that I have been wrong, why the rest of the years I have leftTo be able to take them well?There are many goals and goals (in addition to losing weight, approve baccalaureate and get my law career) and I plan to fulfill them.And well, although I am young ... to tell those people who feel demotivated not by their illness, if not by their diabetes, or those that are something new for them, that everything is learned, and that if life has beenGiven to you, because you consider that you are brave enough to face another adventure!And also and above all, in the very very positive part, you can even take it as a game ... I am very sad to have realized this and now reflected, over the years, but better late than ever.Well tomorrow that, that I have the header and see that the ophthalmologist tells me, I hope that I do not give me bad news is what I ask ... and that my spots and that is something normal and can keep my sight for a long time.Thanks for reading this and encouragement !!!: ...

ani's profile photo
ani
02/02/2016 5:34 p.m.

@Frifeernandz, do not feel "guilty" of those mistakes made with yourself, because all the diabetics, we commit them one day or another !!!!Just become aware of not repeating them because "you are playing" with your own life !!!!And ....... Go ahead because everything you decide, you will get it !!!Diabètes is only for brave !!I tell you from my own experience since I have 54anos of Diabètes and I am still standing without great consequences !!!About your eyes, it's very good that you care and get your visual to balance ...... Sweet greetings, Ani;) :)

ani's profile photo
ani
02/02/2016 5:49 p.m.

A lot of animals and tomorrow tells us to see how everything !!!!You will see that everything is going well.

mariamarquez's profile photo
mariamarquez
02/02/2016 7:01 p.m.

At least you have noticed and you will be will rectify @Afrifeernandz

You are also young and with everything that is moving lately sure you see great improvements.So with a little will and reading and participating in this forum, sure that when those advances arrive, you will surely be careful and you can benefit from them

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/02/2016 7:30 p.m.

To solve a problem, first you have to diagnose it correctly and only then can the most appropriate solutions be applied.That is what your Afri did: you have recognized bad control for 6 years, but I am sure that it will never be the same in the control of your illness.You have to be very brave and very mature to do what you are doing.I encourage, but above all, you persevere when you pass the scare, that I am sure that it will be just a scare.So you will not have to go through the same thing.Good luck!

Javier Arriaga Sanz's profile photo
Javier Arriaga Sanz
02/02/2016 8:20 p.m.

Cheer up.We can with everything.Sometimes I think I'm blind with all this to put insulin.Sometimes I get another worse.But the important thing is to continue having diabetes into account.I am taking it as something that happened to me to have 1 reason why try to take care of myself.I say try.I don't always do it.A hug.

SOFIASTEFANIDIS's profile photo
SOFIASTEFANIDIS
02/03/2016 12:53 p.m.

There is no perfect diabetic, although in this forum there are people with superhero...

If it is supported, I also ignored my young men's diabetes, until they gave me a few laser sessions in my eyes.I found myself at the time you are now, I began to take care of me and my daughters, I always started telling the truth to the endocrine and since then I try to be a little better controlled.Now I carry a sensor to measure the times I want throughout the day, and with 41 years I still learn and improve.Not only do I feel better physically, but that feeling of guilt I always had for not taking care of me has completely disappeared.I also use my knowledge about myself to hit me a tribute from time to time without the glucose, which you can also.

In summary, great decision you have made, now just look forward and you'll see how well you will go.

DiabetesForo
02/04/2016 10:11 a.m.

It is a joy to read something like that, your desire to do things well have been a good chute of energy and positivism.Thank you @afrifeernandz and many encouragement !!
And thanks to all for all the answers you contribute to the different topics, this forum is very complete and helps a lot.

Anikadm's profile photo
Anikadm
02/05/2016 9:04 a.m.

Thank you all really !!!It also has its part of merit all of you and the forum, which motivates me to take care of myself and get hemoglobins like those of many of you!A very big hug and thank you, we can with this and more!

afrifeernandz's profile photo
afrifeernandz
02/05/2016 9:10 p.m.

I also suffer from depression and I know what it is, but you have to think that if we have a disease and on topBy the way, I have more diseases than diabetes.A strong greeting and to get strength from wherever.

Ramón2's profile photo
Ramón2
02/13/2016 1:53 a.m.

Hello encouragement, you never have to throw in the towel day by day, I also have other diseases and debut 2 years ago at the beginning as I imagine that everyone, but when time passes you adapt and little by little it is getting better,Time does not matter, you just have to take the reins and live

DiabetesForo
02/13/2016 6:51 p.m.

I am up to the very VCFGFFFFXDDHB and here I continue.There are days that I have worse and others better but this is a background race.Lately I have a lot of anxiety and I am really desperate because I can not control my body not only for diabetes but for my new diagnosis: hypothyroidism, but hey, I try to take it with humor.Much encouragement to all and do not sulphures for the years of "abuse" towards yourself, the important thing is now and you have decided to do it well so ... go ahead !!!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
02/14/2016 12:39 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

@Afrifeernandz a lot of encouragement and I congratulate you for all the plans that you have that will help you reach the goal that you have marked.

DiabetesForo
02/14/2016 8:24 p.m.

@Nigiri do not worry too much with hypothyroidism when they give with the exact dose you need is very simple a pill on an empty stomach and forget, I have it for 12 years and what is really difficult is diabetes.Many encouragement.

DiabetesForo
02/14/2016 8:28 p.m.

@Aliciaalicia is not that I worry is that since I started with it I do not control my body.I have a lotDiabetes had the truth enough and now with this there are days that I am overcome, but well, life is this.Thank you very much for the spirits !!!:)

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
02/14/2016 8:34 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.