Time to put the lantus?

afrifeernandz's profile photo   02/02/2016 9:02 p.m.

I had a question .. I would see 28 of Lantus at noon when, as, but I lighter scheme with 130, 140, or even more than 150 or if I have it 100 I always take something so that I do not get off the descent,Well, still I always get up with low sugar, and I have been getting up with quite low figures for many days, is it for the slow one?Should the units change or perhaps for the schedule or the area of ​​clicking it?I punish it sometimes in the belly and others in the thigh

afrifeernandz's profile photo
afrifeernandz
02/02/2016 9:02 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Test with one less unit .., you have to lower doses to remove hypos.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/02/2016 9:44 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Well yes, today I tried to get 26, see how, because this morning I got up at 27 .. I don't know how I could be aware @regina

afrifeernandz's profile photo
afrifeernandz
02/03/2016 8:01 p.m.

Go down the lantus you need, do not fear until you get up well and the rest of the day with the fast and the activity you take it controlled, it is obviously better to get up in 140 than in "27" ....

I started with 33 from Lantus and now I am with 18 units to get an idea ...@Afrifeernandz

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/03/2016 8:52 p.m.

I had to change the lantus of putting it at night to in the morning to avoid the hypos of the night.The Lantus is not true that it is flat at all.When spending it in the morning, how were breakfasts everything was solved.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
02/04/2016 11:56 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

I also use Lantus and have tried it at all hours, in the morning at breakfast, before bedtime ... and in the end they realized that I did not arrive and now I put 13 of Lantus at breakfast and 5 to snack (Apart of the 3 times of the rap

valky's profile photo
valky
02/04/2016 8:57 p.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.