Hi, I'm new, I present my name is Mariela

mariela's profile photo   01/20/2016 2:29 a.m.

Today for the first time I started to take diamben 850, I am the endocrine that I am not a diabetic, but I have on insulin load ... or something like that, in short I will happen to how sweet I am.

Enchanted to be in this group, if any question arises, with your permission I will ask, good night

mariela's profile photo
mariela
01/20/2016 2:29 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi @Mariela, .Bienvenida!Surely here you find answers to many of the doubts that are emerging, and many people can help you and advise you with their experience

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
01/20/2016 7:32 a.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

Hi @mariela here you will find a lot of information that surely help you know your body better.Because of the sweet you end up getting used, I can now not drink a normal cocacola of how sweet it is, with what I liked !!!!!
All the best

lemurdiabético's profile photo
lemurdiabético
01/20/2016 9 a.m.

Hello, I am Eugenia and I have discovered this forum by chance.I think I feel calmer when reading the comments of a@s and other.I am type 2 diabetics since 2012 and I have been testing all existing medications so far that I am with Forxiga.Right now I am in 7.7 and according to the header, in a short time I start with insulin.Finally I have referred to the endocrine and I wait for the appointment.Since December I have worsened and fasting in the morning I go out with 190 or 200. Lately I am worried and a little obsessed, but I think that reading and contributing my comments I will feel calmer

Geni's profile photo
Geni
01/20/2016 12:38 p.m.

Welcome to the @mariela and @Geni forum I hope we can help you and that you can also do it to all the foreros!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
01/20/2016 12:40 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Welcome to the @mariela and @Geni forum.
@Geni I don't know what years you have but because of what you could be Type1.They confused me with type 2 and turned out to be type1.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/20/2016 4:04 p.m.

Welcome to the forum, for what you need here we are

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/20/2016 10:27 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.