Endocrine change

mirleft's profile photo   01/22/2016 11:02 a.m.

Hello, everyone,
I wanted to change endocrine, and I would like to change the Princess University Hospital.Does anyone know him to recommend or not?
I was in the center of imbalance from my debut.But, I have never liked the treatment they give there;They leave you right away and they don't listen to you much either.
So I am looking for a recommended center or endocrine.
Thanks in advance

mirleft's profile photo
mirleft
01/22/2016 11:02 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Mirleft, very good decision to change if you agree, I just would like to give you my opinion: do not forget that there are no "miracles" in diabetes, but, yes !!!If you have a good doctor, a good treatment and all your instead to make all the effort that indicates you;The three together will achieve your stability in this disease !!!What is only for brave !!!encourage and go ahead !!Greetings Ani.

ani's profile photo
ani
01/22/2016 7:36 p.m.

Thanks ani,
I am still thinking about which center it is convenient to change.People speak very well from the Ramon and Cajal hospital.They say there are very good endocrine.

mirleft's profile photo
mirleft
01/23/2016 9:51 a.m.

Hi Mirlef, I can't help you because I don't live in Spain, I'm in Brussels but when I read everyone;I like to give my opinions .......... I always advise you to "complicate" with your doctors and change your ideas with him;About the Diabètes, because it is in the only way that will follow you very closely, all your doubts and inconveniences that the disease presents;We are unique and they must adapt the "personalized" treatment to our need for the good balance of sugar.I say this because I have 54 Diabètes type 1 and I hope to continue many more !!!sweet greetings and good luck and .... Tell us how it went .......... Ani

ani's profile photo
ani
01/24/2016 8:47 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.