Doubt

Juanmaroru's profile photo   02/12/2016 12:01 a.m.

Hello, I would like to tell you that my son, who debuted about four months ago, this week has happened to him something curious, which, at the time, more or less of having eaten, once he went after dinner and the otherAfter the snack, he had hiccup episodes, he lowered at approximately 60.Does anyone know why this happened?After having eaten, at the time, it should not go down, on the contrary, go up.We don't know what happened and worries us.Thank you so much

Juanmaroru's profile photo
Juanmaroru
02/12/2016 12:01 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, if no one contradicts me and imagining that he will be on the honeymoon and will have insulin reserves, which has put more insulin than necessary for carbohydrates that he has eaten-measure ...

All the best

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/12/2016 12:05 a.m.

It is logical, but, never before, in these four months of course.

Thank you very much SIGSAUER

Juanmaroru's profile photo
Juanmaroru
02/12/2016 12:07 a.m.

Or that insulin has been too soon and has entered before the HC that it has eaten or also that the HC were slow absorption and has previously started the effect of insulin ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/12/2016 12:09 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Buffffff and what awaits you.In this there are days that will be totally inexplicable, that you are going to look for an explanation as logical as possible, you will say: but if I have been doing the same every day, the same routine, sport, meals, dose of insulin and will beby the clouds or will be in hiccups so much patience and going to point as much as possible all these things out of the ordinary ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/12/2016 12:11 a.m.

And the famous "files x" that you don't look for logic because you don't have it ..

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/12/2016 12:13 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

That, that @gala very summarized what happens that I did not come out, I have rolled up and the name in key is file x

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/12/2016 12:15 a.m.

It might enter honeymoon and need less insulin .., but sometimes you can't find explanation and just act with what you see.
If it happens two days in a row, the dose decreases in a unit ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/12/2016 8:19 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.