Excessive hair loss, 54 years and approx 12 years with diabetes

MuGado's profile photo   11/08/2016 9:18 p.m.

Hello, I do not know if there is someone who can give me information about any shampoo or something that a woman can do, diabetic with excessive lack of hair, some time ago it started with hair loss, but also salier some type of grains in the skull andThey give him a lot of itch .. some have even Pus.It was with a dermatologist, but the treatment did not work.Doctors tell him to get terbinafina or fungal things, but it has not really worked.The hair had it completely curly!(Almost Afro) and now he has very little hair and the little hair that is left, are the lacious curls .. will there be any shampoo that works or something that can work?And finally, can curly hair be as before, or will it stay straight: Cry :: Cry :: Cry:?
P.D.: Now it almost does not have grains, they have been controlled, however the hair loss is other, every time it is more!
Pd.2.The person I speak is my mother.

MuGado's profile photo
MuGado
11/08/2016 9:18 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I think that diabetes control is what will help the most.It seems that it is an infection, which will have to improve with medical control and treatment.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/08/2016 9:46 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
I think that diabetes control is what will help the most.It seems that it is an infection, which will have to improve with medical control and treatment.
Hi Regina!Mm, the strange thing is that glucose níveles are normal :( it has several months of 160 :(

MuGado's profile photo
MuGado
11/09/2016 5:36 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Have you done thyroid analysis?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/09/2016 5:10 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.