{'en': 'Nacho: "I\'m diabetic, I take care of me three more times"', 'es': 'Nacho: "Soy diabético, me cuido tres veces más"'} Image

Nacho: "I'm diabetic, I take care of me three more times"

fer's profile photo   11/10/2016 7:05 p.m.

The Nacho, a Real Madrid footballer, is a lover of historical novels, a boy who lives with diabetes from the age of 12 giving him an absolute normality and a First Ambassador of Alcalá de Henares.

How is the Nacho de Casa, take many turns to the head if it does not play?
I am a very quiet person.I like to talk to my family a lot.When you have a time of not playing, a thousand things happen to you and it is more difficult.But always from tranquility.

What is left of the career at INEF?
Two subjects and in the coach course, the practices ... now I am a little lazy and I have been seeing if I finish.Among the children, the trips ... the mistake was to stop and now it is costing me.But I assure you one thing: I'm going to finish it.
Many people do not know that Nacho is diabetic.

Yes that's how it is.It is not that he would take him secret, but he did want to be known otherwise, through something more special, in a hospital with children.I am from the age of 12, I get well, I take great care.If being a footballer you have to take care of yourself, being diabetic you do it three more times.

Does something do something?
No no.I am a normal person.It is a disease that is there, but when you do things well and take care of you until you are better.

Do you know how many kilometers it has been bike this year?
This, not many.When playing and coming to the selection, the bike lasted less.But as soon as I have free time is the first thing I do.

Do you have any special route when it comes out?
I live in Alcalá de Henares and I like to go with the group of friends through the Natural Park.I like it a lot and when I leave football I will dedicate more time.

Escalator or whale?
Scaler.I am more of mountain bike, although I also have a skinny.

He took there for a long time.All my friends are from there.When I changed my house I hesitated whether to go to Madrid, but I decided with my wife to stay because I had everything there.My life in Alcalá is perfect.

Why do you have to go to Alcalá de Henares?
Because it is a World Heritage, the center is very beautiful, it eats very well, there is a lot of tapas and the environment is very good.
He loves the historical novel.

Yeah!I really like, especially those set in the time of Rome.

Source: brand

fer's profile photo
fer
11/10/2016 7:05 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.