A month ago that my girl was diagnosed with diabetes

Elejulia's profile photo   02/12/2016 9:37 a.m.

My brother, nor my cousins ​​have had diabetes, I only touch me and now my son, who initially told us that I did not have her, no more than another person without any problem.
You cannot think that you will have two diabetic children, and now we are considering having another one time, you have to follow your life.

I don't like the idea of ​​leaving my son without a brother because he has become diabetic.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
02/15/2016 12:25 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

There are more possibilities that we have diabetic children than diabetic brothers and according to statistics the risk of a diabetic child of those who are not, around 10%, so almost lottery is increased, but there we have almost @Aranzazuleg... But I also think, maybe I would have touched the same even if she was not diabetic, my parents are not diabetic, nor any of the family and those of @aranzuleg either and look touched us
I want to be mommy, I also have hypothyroidism, which is another autoimune disease and I have arted me to ask the possibilities of being diabetic and all doctors had told me the same thing: the possibility is but there is more than no, the answerExact was: what is inherited, if inherited, is autoimmunity, not diabetes with what can have autoimmunity and instead of diabetes, be celiac or hypothyroid or any other an autoimmune enf does not necessarily have to be diabetes

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/15/2016 12:36 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Exact gala, I think it's a bit lottery, but let's go I could have touched the Euromillon:-P

aranzazuleg
02/15/2016 12:39 p.m.

I say that, to the Euromillion that play I do not touch anything and to what I thought I had no ballots look full !!;)
For cases like yours, I can have a child but well the one who does not risk does not win

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/15/2016 12:47 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@Anzazuleg, @gala, encouragement, I have two girls, they take 4 years, and it is the most wonderful thing that has happened to me.
We never know what can happen to us, neither good nor bad.When I had not yet recovered from the blow for my daughter's diagnosis, life decided that I had to open my eyes and continue forward, just three months my father died hit, and there I realized that I had to continue fighting especiallyFor my daughters with the best of my faces, which we never know what can happen to us, and that had already suffered too unfairly in three months.Unfortunately we only realize when we are more fat, so to fight, to enjoy what we have, and to wait for us to also touch the Euromillion;), although for that I will have to start playing ......

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
02/15/2016 1:09 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Hello!!!!!

Let's see I welcome you to the forum but because here we are all a big family, I also tell you that I would have preferred to meet you taking some reeds.

This is a lottery prize that has touched us without buying tenth that is the strongest and without knowing why.

I am 43 years old and diabetic 29 I am not one of those who is more sweet time but it's years.

I currently have no complication, so you can imagine that being diabetic if you take care of you should not happen to you or have any complication.

Fighting and with effort we can do everything although it is not the same is much harder.In this life you always have to have an illusion for something and for that we are here to help us get those illusions.

You know although we do not know that you have here a friend and a lot of people who can listen to you and advise you in what we can.

I consider this family both diabetics and potatoes or couples because they suffer more than those that we carry it.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
02/15/2016 4:05 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Thank you very much for hosting in this forum, I hope to learn a lot here and I hope to help in what you learn.
Among all we will make everything go well and above all in having hope.
Thanks and a hug

Elejulia's profile photo
Elejulia
02/15/2016 11:18 p.m.

gala said:
I say that, to the Euromillón that play I do not touch anything and to this that I thought I had no ballots look I made full !!;)
For cases like yours, I can have a child but well the one who does not risk does not win

Gala, get rid of my son is the best thing I have in life, he overwhelmed the risk believe me.:-*

aranzazuleg
02/16/2016 9:04 a.m.

aranzauleg said:
I believe that parents have a worse than the diabetics, hehehe .... I have not cost me more than 20 years.The diagnosis of my son believed that he was dying, it is curious as the parents behave .... Echo hurts me much more my son's diabetes that ultimately I do not suffer than mine, that if I suffer it.

Now there are many advances that make our lives easier, and they sell diabetic food in almost all supermarkets, to see if they continue to advance and invent something to not have to crush our fingers, that bothers me more than putting the putting on theInsulin.

aranzauleg said:
I believe that parents have a worse than the diabetics, hehehe .... I have not cost me more than 20 years.The diagnosis of my son believed that he was dying, it is curious as the parents behave .... Echo hurts me much more my son's diabetes that ultimately I do not suffer than mine, that if I suffer it.

Now there are many advances that make our lives easier, and they sell diabetic food in almost all supermarkets, to see if they continue to advance and invent something to not have to crush our fingers, that bothers me more than putting the putting on theInsulin.

I greet the free freestar I carry it and it is a past I hated the punctures on my fingers and it is super comfortable you have a better control and you avoid the punctures

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/20/2016 6:11 p.m.

elejulia said:
hello everyone.I am Elena Mama de Jùlia she is 11 years old and on January 11 (what a gift of kings !!) Entrance in Sant Joan de Deu (Barcelona) and diagnosed type 1 diabetes. Towards a few days that we saw it thinner, a goodBut we saw that I drink more water than usual, so we decided to do glycemic control on an empty stomach to get us out of doubt ... and uff !!Marco 232 So call the pediatrician and told me to take her to the hospital, which aimed to be diabetes.In a few hours we were in the emergency room where they put a via with serum and confirmed the diagnosis.I wanted to die !!!!a diabetes !!!!forever!!!The typical questions began to come to me?A healthy girl who had never had anything !!!!With a normal life, with his dance, his swimming, his studies.Anyway, we were admitted.

She porto as a champion we were very surprised when we saw her do the control alone and put the insulin and it was as if our soul broke.In each puncture I sink the world, a world in which everything was perfect !!!!I kept asking me -because ???

To me and his father (also type 1 diabetic since he was 20), he is costing us a little.She is fine, is happy, continues to do the same as before but with the responsibility that this disease carries.

I have been reading for a few days and I have done very well because you have clarified some doubts.

Thank you very much for reading me :)

Elena and Jùlia

I understand how you feel, I go for that when I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes, but what is true that there are worse things than diabetes, little by little one is adapting and with the passing of the days you learn to make acompletely normal life, carrying good control you eat normal (that is, healthier if you take away what is not good at all that we already know) with the advances practically gets well and in not much time there will be means that make us the simplest lifeThat is what it is about and although late more they will end there are treatments for definitive healing

Cheer up

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/20/2016 7:22 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.