Hi, 56, from Zaragoza, something disoriented

Juliad's profile photo   11/13/2016 6:40 p.m.

I just registered, and I would like to introduce myself, my name is Julia, I am 56 years old and I am from Zaragoza, I have been diagnosed for three years as a prediabetic and I am somewhat disoriented with the situation since I start with a pill and a half of metformin and I have been uploading to three.House day I have a different doubt, I hope that sharing experiences helps me normalize the situation.
All the best

Juliad's profile photo
Juliad
11/13/2016 6:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome!Ask what worries you, that someone can help you.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/14/2016 2:55 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I will tell you that it is usual for the pancreas to lose ability to generate insulin and the dose has to increase.It is frequent, and it happened to me, that after some years with pills, you have to inject insulin, but calm, nothing happens for it, it is much simpler than it seems.Try to make the corresponding diet, exercise, etc., to have your glucose as controlled as possible.In any case, do not obsessions.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/14/2016 8:51 a.m.

Thank you very much, I suppose it is above all a matter of discipline, in food and in exercise.

Juliad's profile photo
Juliad
11/14/2016 9:03 a.m.

Welcome @juliad!

albertot's profile photo
albertot
11/14/2016 2:47 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.