{'en': 'Fingers with tingling', 'es': 'Dedos con hormigueo'} Image

Fingers with tingling

botellas's profile photo   11/16/2016 8:38 a.m.

Hello everyone.

I am type 1 diabetic for 25 years, it turns out that for 2 weeks I notice at the tip of the thumb and index of the right hand an ormigueo that does not take away, the color of my fingers is normal to say that I do not coolAnd it is always at body temperature.

I went to the header and told me that it was sugar, it is when I alarmed me, he told me that they had to do a machine with a machine that would notify me but that a week ago.

Does anyone know or can you tell me anything about this topic?I'm somewhat worried, could they be the beginning of crab?

Yesterday I did 15 kilometers running to see if with the circulation of elevated blood I noticed some improvement and nothing, it remains the same

I await answers
Thanks anticipated.

botellas's profile photo
botellas
11/16/2016 8:38 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello!
I am not very understood on the subject, but I would tell you that in principle you will not alarm, I do not think it is a crab principle!That would be more notable, you would have darkened fingers, and it would occur due to some infection for some wound or by very bad control for a long time?
I think that if the nerves are affected a little (neuropathy I think?) It can appear tingling in the limbs, but it is only the tip and 2 fingers ... I would look for another explanation, and try not to make too many blades.Try that doctors find you why it can be, and that, do not put yourself in the worst, because it also happens to me that I start thinking bad things and in the end I "match" and it is even worse.
I think they can be even bad postures or habits, for example if you work a lot with the computer, or some pinching that causes this tingling ...
That, which can be a thousand things and does not touch us to do doctors, try to solve it and tell us,
Cheer up!

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
11/16/2016 1:56 p.m.

DM tipo 1 desde Junio 2016 - Novorapid y Toujeo.
HbA1c: 6,2 // 30 añazos
----------------------------------------------------------------
Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.