"Living with syrup" Bitácoras with DM1

Canú's profile photo   02/16/2016 12:16 a.m.

Hello friends, I hope you are well.I am one of many who inhabit is the honey bottle.And this is how I decided after a long time to live.I am 26 years old and I suffer from DM1 from 10 years of age.I would like to share with all of you my journey and logbooks with this condition of life that the universe, destiny or the gods (as you want to see it) sent us to our great life.I tell you that some obstacles are always obtained by the best learning of life.My portal is called "living with syrup", I would like to get many good actions, because I know the feeling of being the "misunderstood", I know that we can feel, and my main idea is that the mistakes thatI committed, as a girl and adolescent, I can remedy others through my life.
Here I leave the link of "Living with syrup" Link
"Diabetes is not a disease, it is a life condition"

Canú's profile photo
Canú
02/16/2016 12:16 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello guys, I would like to meet people who live the day to day with the condition of life, I am Venezuelan and I would like to know through other cultures as they cope with reality.I am in favor of the strength of which we are made all the DM.Here I leave my portal, for those who want to share their experiences.
Link "living with Almíbar"

Canú's profile photo
Canú
02/16/2016 12:25 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.