Can you help me?New in diabetes

Juan_miguel1's profile photo   02/16/2016 4:34 p.m.

Hello!!A week ago I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes and during this week I have seen that at night I go to bed with normal values ​​100-150 but when I wake up it is around 200 What do you owe?
Is it possible to have a normal glucose level?

Juan_miguel1's profile photo
Juan_miguel1
02/16/2016 4:34 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Juan_miguel1 said:
Hello !!A week ago I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes and during this week I have seen that at night I go to bed with normal values ​​100-150 but when I wake up it is around 200 What do you owe?

Maybe you get little slow insulin.

Juan_miguel1 said:

No, it is not possible.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/16/2016 4:42 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

sherpa41 said:
Juan_miguel1 said:
Hello !!A week ago I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes and during this week I have seen that at night I go to bed with normal values ​​100-150 but when I wake up it is around 200 What do you owe?

Maybe you get little slow insulin.

Juan_miguel1 said:

No, it is not possible.

I am injecting slow insulin every day at 5:00 p.m. on February 18, I go to the doctor and I will tell you

Juan_miguel1
02/16/2016 4:55 p.m.

If you get up high, lying well, go up the slow unit.
With insulin you can approach normal values, but normalize them at all is impossible ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/16/2016 8:42 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
If you get up high, shaking well, up a unit slow.
With insulin you can approach normal values, but normalize them at all is impossible ..

Will I try to have such but it will not give me hypoglycemia at night if I upload the lantus?If I lie with 100 now, if I upload the insulin, I wouldn't get off much?

Juan_miguel1
02/16/2016 9:45 p.m.

Well, don't get it up, wait a few more days and if you see you are still high, try.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/16/2016 10:17 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

Do not lie down with less than130

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/16/2016 10:18 p.m.

Get a control at 3 am, do not go a bounce of hypoglycemia.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/16/2016 10:20 p.m.

regina said:
do not lie with less than130

I do it at 1 in the morning at 3 in the morning right?
And is it so bad to fall asleep with less than 130?I have to go to classes at 6

Juan_miguel1
02/16/2016 10:39 p.m.

Hello, I have been diabetic and the only thing I can tell you almost 40 years of diabetic is that my life has been exalted -error until adjusting the dose ... do not despair alprincipio is difficult but you will achieve it and especially in the face of doubts always but always inform yourselfWith your doctor ... do not part with the comments of the other diabetics including mine.Each patient is different and what works to one can go wrong to the other ...

bernat's profile photo
bernat
02/16/2016 11:15 p.m.

tresiba 24u. hora 6:00 AM
novorapid a demanda 1 u. x racion HC

bernat said:
hello I have been diabetic and the only thing I can tell you is that my life has been exalted -Reror until adjusting the dose ... do not despair alprincipio is difficultBut you will achieve it and especially in the face of doubts always but always inform yourself with your doctor ... Do not meet the comments of the other diabetics including mine.Each patient is different and what works to one can go wrong to the other ...

Now I have 90 and I don't know whether to eat more sugar to upload it a little before sleeping (milk with stevia) although I don't know if it served has many HC

Juan_miguel1
02/16/2016 11:51 p.m.

Try a glass of milk and point how you get up.
So you know for the next time

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/17/2016 4:23 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.