{'en': 'Parent trial: Diabetes', 'es': 'Juicio a los padres: diabetes'} Image

Parent trial: Diabetes

fer's profile photo   11/17/2016 4:59 p.m.

The parents of the children with diabetes often tend to be subjected to popular judgment: obsessive, deranged, exaggerated ... adjectives are repeated in many cases ... the people who usually make these judgments, almost always, if not always,They have children who do not suffer from any ailment ...

Delphine Saucail.Maman

This week of awareness of diabetes, I ask for respect for the parents of children with diabetes.Ignorance is daring, but it can be rectified.Reflect and practice empathy.

Cojan glucometers, needles, insulins, infuses pumps, weigh food, calculate hydrates, tell, do not dismiss !!!, wake up their children in the middle of the night, click their fingers to control glucose levels.

Remove child hypoglycemia.Pass and see, experience.

Then, we will exchange opinions about who becomes obsessed and with what ... better, they sleep calm and have a deep and peaceful sleep.You can: your children do not have diabetes.

Source: Link

fer's profile photo
fer
11/17/2016 4:59 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

This article is also very good.

Link

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
11/17/2016 6:05 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

I invite you to enter your blog.She is a teacher, and she has a daughter with diabetes, her articles are fantastic.

RocioLlinares
11/17/2016 6:14 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

I don't know whether to applaud or cry for how well explained that everything is ... I recognize myself obsessive in according to what moments, but ... Q remedy !!
Example: This morning.In the school they had a solidarity career at 11 (Claudia's lunch time).I keep measuring 75 going down, I do it in blood 71 ...Point to start ... I give it juice ... 71.The race begins, I leave behind (we corrected some potatoes with them already agreed before eh? You will not think hahaha) ends the race, we go to school ... 115.I leave her and I reassured me because she will have lunch ... but nobody knows the bad drink that I have passed !!

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
11/18/2016 3:45 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Great the two articles ... thanks for the contribution of this blog, I have already put it in favorites:)>--

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
11/18/2016 3:50 p.m.

I can get the idea, my daughter runs usually, and when she takes the exit and is with values ​​of those who do not convince you much, it is to see her get to the finish line and start crying, and my husband would have to do with the corner of the corner tocorner in each popular that makes ..... :))

RocioLlinares
11/18/2016 4:30 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

sprinkle said:
I invite you to give in your blog.She is a teacher, and has a daughter with diabetes, her articles are fantastic.

@Rociollinares if you know her, you could also propose to pass here !!: P

fer's profile photo
fer
11/18/2016 4:46 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I found his blog by chance.All the articles that I have read about diabetes have loved it, although not only talks about diabetes.I sent him a message of thanks to clearly reflect what we all feel.I can send you one inviting her to participate in the forum, or to publish her articles here.I read in his blog that he is preparing a project on diabetes, but I have no idea what it is.

RocioLlinares
11/18/2016 5:09 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

They told me that I had my daughter in a bubble, but what hurt me the most is that I was coming from a person who has diabetes, I even told me that if I was going to be a better mother to get up so many times at night than ifMy daughter has a hiccup at night, she would wake up, lie because many nights of the morning she has had a hiccup and she so happy sleeping.It is not that I have it in a bubble but simply that it has to be controlled and period.

Rosi's profile photo
Rosi
11/19/2016 10:18 p.m.

Mama de niña de 7 años diabetes tipo 1 diciembre 2015
Levemir: Desayuno 2u - Cena 3u
Novorapid: Desayuno-Comida-Merienda-Cena
Última hemo: 7.8

I totally agree @Rosi the night copy often go unnoticed.

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
11/20/2016 8:42 a.m.

I love the article and the photo is beautiful, it has to be without living for those parents.

Pinkunicorn's profile photo
Pinkunicorn
11/20/2016 4:32 p.m.

DM1 desde 2009
Lantus 23 UI 14h ahora probando Toujeo 28 UI 14h
Apidra Junior a demanda
Accu Check Aviva Expert
FreeStile Libre
Última HbA1c 6,8

@Rosi don't worry about what others say.It's your daughter, and you take care of her as you think you should do it.Maybe you say that you don't get up at night and tell you that you are a heartless.Everyone does what he thinks he should do in the care of his children ...: -H

Enma's profile photo
Enma
11/21/2016 12:34 p.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

Just wish you encourage all parents who have children with diabetes.It is a sacrifice to wake up every night, continuous anguish when they are not with you.

I wish in the centers there would be more training for teachers and health professionals could be available in each.

It is a day -to -day career that is won when the child becomes autonomous and responsible with age .... But for some little girls it still remains a bit far.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/22/2016 10:46 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thank you @ruthbia !! As you say it is how it is, sometimes hell, because even if you make all the world's efforts to control everything is impossible.As you say I will know if I did it well if when it is autonomous, he knows how to do things and has understood what diabetes is. 100% control is always impossible, but above all that he accepts it, he lives his lifenormal, not limit it and know what to do at all times. I hope.
And for asking ... that the long -awaited cure is finally come ... that there are many things that facilitate life.

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
11/22/2016 6:57 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.